Sandos Playacar Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1093 replies to this topic

#1061 Belisaria

• 20 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:57 AM

I emailed her today suggesting if I do a beach dinner/reception that I would like the dance floor under the "wedding hut" seen in the photos where everyone does the toast. We will be doing the toast at dinner and not right after ceremony. We most likely will do the beach because my fiance did not like the set menu for the Mediterranean restaurant( I liked it and it is close to beach/open air).

Amazinggrace- I only requested a quote for light up dance floor so I think the next time I email I will ask for specifics.

I am going to use the bridesmaid flowers for centerpieces and requested quote for renting blue colored glass/vases.

#1062 ViiCooper

• 1 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 02:04 PM

Common Complaints:

• Salesperson claims that the all-inclusive fee is per couple, but in reality it is per person per night. Clients can often book the vacation cheaper online without using their timeshare, than with booking their timeshare and paying the maintenance fees and all-inclusive fees.
      • Claim that they can resell a previously owned timeshare for a profit and use that money to pay for the new membership at Royal Elite.
      • Salesperson offers extra weeks to clients for rental purposes. They claim that the rental income makes the timeshare a good financial investment, and they can use the money in the first few years to pay off the membership.
      • Salesperson claims that they can trade their weeks to RCI points, and use the points to pay for 100% of an airline ticket, when in reality RCI only allows for clients to use points for 33% of the cost of the ticket.

#1063 deviouslindsay

• 10 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 10:19 PM

Hey! Would you be able to send me some info on their weding packages!? Thanks!!    

#1064 DivaD30

• 5 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 10:08 AM

Hi Ladies, I'll be getting married at Sandos Playacar 2/7/14!!!! Does anyone have any tips on the Turqoise Breeze package or the options of live music? I'm undecided on what music I want to add on with the DJ. Thanks, Denise :)

#1065 Bride2B2014

• 17 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:40 AM

There is a Turqoise Breeze package??  We are getting married May 28, 2014.  Can you send the packages??

#1066 Belisaria

• 20 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 03:40 PM

The options for music are these, prices are per 45min:
              Mariachi: 420USD
              Trio 320USD
              Saxophonist 320USD

DJ 60USD

Live music – Singer and Guitar English Player $250USD per hour
              Violinist 400 USD
              Steel drum players 450USD

Band of alive music international & salsa 1500 USD

Drum players 6 dancers, 6 musicians, 6 water drum 1300usd

Dancers and water drums 1100usd

5 water drums & 5 fire 900usd

4 drummers & 4 fire 700usd

This is are the prices given to me. As always everything is subject to change.

#1067 Belisaria

• 20 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 03:45 PM

The wedding packages.

I hope you are able to open it and look at the info.

Attached Files

#1068 Belisaria

• 20 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 03:47 PM

She quoted me $60usd for blue vases because they will have to buy them. Nope and no thank you.

#1069 Ruefce13

• 11 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 10:37 AM

Do you have a layout of the ceremony? or a template you used?

#1070 Ruefce13

• 11 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 10:41 AM

Starting to get anxious any advise you can offer would be great! we chose a sunset wedding hoping the timing works out with champagne toast after and pictures then off to the dinner. Unsure when to do our first dance? any suggestions we are also planning on renting out the disco after dinner too. Thanks Nervous Nellie bride 11/12/13

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users