Sandos Playacar Brides!
Posted 05 May 2009 - 01:06 PM
Diana- sorry it took me so long to respond. I normally get emails when people post on this threat but I haven't been. My travel company is Signiture Vacations. Due to the Swine flu they created trips to the Dominican Republic, Cuba, and Jamaica so that people could change their destinations if they would like. I think you will be fine for June 26th
I have some answers to questions as well:
- Lupita sent me the flower cataloge for Sandos Playacar Beach Resort. I will try and figure out how to upload them onto here. You can also send me a PM with your email and I can send them to you.
I had similar questions to you ladies. Here is the answers I got from Lupita in my last email:
1. Is there an English judge available for our wedding date?
- The legal ceremonies are performed in Spanish; but I always hire a translator ($40 usd paid in cash)
2. Are we allowed to say our own vows if we would like?
- Yes you can say your own vows before the exchange of rings and before the signature, the judge always asks you if you want to say some words.
3. Would you be able to send me some pictures of flowers/bouquets that we would be able to choose from? I want bright pink lilies in my arrangements.
- Yes of course, please find attached the flower catalogue...if you will choose tulips, orchids or calla lilies (specially bright pink lilies) I need to know at least two weeks prior and they are a little bit expensive, for the calla lilies it will be around $140 usd a round bride bouquet more less and the regular flowrs are $50 usd.
4. In terms of the archway and gazebos ($220 USD) does this include flowers?
- The arch or gazebo with tulle does not include the flower medallions, each flower medallion will be extra charge $45 usd.
5. Do we need to let you know everything that that we would like for our wedding (e.g., flowers, archway, wedding package, ect.) beforehand or do we arrange that down there?
- We can arrange all this details once you get here in our appointment. Unless you want a special color for the tulle I would ask you to tell me prior of if you need special flowers.¿ such as the calla lilies
I hope this helps!
Posted 05 May 2009 - 01:30 PM
Posted 05 May 2009 - 01:34 PM
Posted 05 May 2009 - 06:45 PM
Posted 06 May 2009 - 12:42 AM
Posted 06 May 2009 - 10:50 AM
| Originally Posted by JodJ |
Diana are you planning on having an arch or a canopy? Are you using the photographer at the resort? I think we are going to go with the canopy potentially with flowers. We are also brining in a photographer (moments that matter photography). I am getting so excited now that we know (pretty sure) that we are going to the Mayan. One month away!
Posted 06 May 2009 - 10:53 AM
| Originally Posted by bryonandkiuana |
thanks for posting the information from sandos playacar. really helpful! I'm sure that the upcoming weddings will be just fine. i'm so excited for you both (Diane & JodJ). I wish mine was sooner...I'm ready! well...mentally anyway!
Posted 06 May 2009 - 03:23 PM
Posted 06 May 2009 - 03:35 PM
| Originally Posted by jrprice24 |
Which resort did you receive flower picture from? I have them from Caracol but not from Playacar. Thanks.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users