• 931 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 01:02 PM

beautiful, Christa :)

#12 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
    • VIP Member
    • 11,403 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 01:03 PM

Thanks girls! Glad you enjoyed. I totally cried during our ceremony - I never really knew what my face looked like when I'm affected that way...now I have a whole series of photos that show me go from smiley to teary. Weird!

And the boys in the ocean - I know, great huh? That's what they were doing up until about 30 minutes prior to the ceremony! Doesn't take boys very long to get ready I guess LOL

#13 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
      • VIP Member
      • 11,403 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 01:05 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by MikkiStreak
        I take it from the photo of you being walked down the aisle, that you guys got things straightened out for Rafael's son to travel with you??

So cool---
        Yes, that's his youngest who still lives w/his mom in Arizona. You know, we jumped thru all these hoops to get that stupid paperwork put together & nobody ever asked for it! Figures.

I am so glad they were both able to be there & participate - it wouldn't have been the same without them. I think it's cemented our little family in a very cool way.

#14 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
        • 1,430 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 01:05 PM

Christa they are beautiful!!! I want more!!! Congrats again!!!

#15 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
          • VIP Member
          • 11,403 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 01:08 PM

OK, I just noticed Bradley has some of our pics up on his site - Cabo Wedding Photography

#16 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
            • 4,979 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 01:08 PM

Christa, I love the picture of you and R facing eachother, I love emotional pictures like that - they're so genuine. 20 years from now you can look back on those pictures and remember exactly how you felt by looking at pictures like that. :) Love them, they turned out great!!!
              Happily Married since May 9, 2008
              Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#17 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 6,996 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 01:10 PM

Aww, Christa your pictures made me teary! You and Rafael look so happy- your wedding looks gorgeous! That dress is amazing on you and I love the flower in your hair too:) Hope you're enjoying yourself- see you soon!

#18 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 01:15 PM

CHRISTA - I love these pictures. Wow - I can't believe you're married - I feel like just today we were talking about your dress, your flowers ... ahhhh - it happens so fast! You look beautiful - all of the hard work and planning was worth it.

#19 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
                  • 1,876 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 01:16 PM

Christa~ I love the pics! You were a gorgeous bride!! Your dress was beautiful and I love your hair! Is that a real flower? Or, did you briing it with you? I could really feel the love between you two and I think it is so great that your bonus son walked you down the aisle. I'm so happy for you two! Congrats!
                    My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
                    Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#20 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
                    • VIP Member
                    • 11,403 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 01:20 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Nini_Bride
                      Christa, I love the picture of you and R facing eachother, I love emotional pictures like that - they're so genuine. 20 years from now you can look back on those pictures and remember exactly how you felt by looking at pictures like that. :) Love them, they turned out great!!!
                      Thanks Courtney! That is exactly why I love our pictures so much...it represents how we were feeling and they really take us back to that moment. Bradley put a slideshow together for us that is so awesome...when I get home I will see if I can figure out how to upload & share it. It really tells the story of the day....ahhh!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users