Las Vegas Nye Parties

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Island Princess

Island Princess
  • 284 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 03:45 AM

Hey!
    Im having a hard time trying to decided where to celebrate NYE in Vegas this year!
    I have only been to Vegas once and the only places I was able to go to where Studio 54 and RumJungle at Mandalay Bay not much more as a girlfriend of mine would not explore other options.

My top 3 options.

1. PRIVE

2. PURE

3. LAX

Has anyone been to these venues and if so, which one do you think I should choose?

Christie :)

#2 RedDiamond

RedDiamond
    • Banned
    • 242 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 03:51 AM

I've been to Pure, but it really didn't impress me that much. I'm not familiar with the others. I'll be out in Vegas Jan. 8th - 12th for some conventions... so just missing NYE. I'm excited though - always tons of fun! Plus again in Feb for the Wedding & Portrait Photographers International conventions - which I'm also super excited about. Words has it that WPPI and Nikon are making some huge announcement.

Anyhow, I hope you have lots of fun with whichever venue you choose. Personally I love Rum Jungle... but I have a fetish for old bottles - so that probably explains it.

#3 Jess

Jess
      • 4,455 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 08:59 PM

I've been to all of them and they are all great - for NYE I would probably pick Prive though - have fun!!

#4 FoxyBride

FoxyBride
        • 609 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 10:00 PM

They all are good; especially for NYE. The main thing you should be concerned about it getting in. Prices are going to be through the roof and the lines are going to be crazy. If you can make VIP reservations early (also going to be $$$) then do it, otherwise, you'll just be standing in line all night.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users