Photo

ROR Reception Table Settings

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 JamaicaBrideToBe

JamaicaBrideToBe
  • 89 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:40 AM

Hello everyone, I'm having a poolside reception. I believe we are given round tables that seat 8 with white linen and white plates. Do they provide a selection of vases for us to use as a centerpiece or do I have to bring my own? Also, are candles and candle holders provided for outdoors?
    Thanks!

#2 Jill

Jill
    • 113 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 03:04 PM

Hey Chandlyn emailed me and told me that the area for poolside reception is lite with flood lights and miniture lights, she said that they also have candles on the table, but I dont know that they look like she did not specify!

#3 JamaicaBrideToBe

JamaicaBrideToBe
      • 89 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 11:25 PM

Does Chandlyn have a selection of vases we can use?
        I'm not sure how all you people are getting answers, my wedding is before yours and I seriously don't get replies to my emails

#4 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
        • 813 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 02:34 PM

I haven't even bothered to ask her anything. I just forward my questions to my TA for her to find out for me...

JamaicaBrideToBe - I think that you are going to be our guinea pig...you may be the first of the ROR brides to have the poolside reception. We are expecting LOTS of pics!!!

#5 JamaicaBrideToBe

JamaicaBrideToBe
          • 89 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 06:11 PM

That's completely okay with me!!!! I can't wait!!! We are expecting 55-65 guests so it's going to be a blast!! I have my own photographer for the whole day of the wedding and reception as well as the next day for trash the dress. I'll have lots!

#6 JamaicaBrideToBe

JamaicaBrideToBe
            • 89 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 06:20 PM

That's completely okay with me!!!! I can't wait!!! We are expecting 55-65 guests so it's going to be a blast!! I have my own photographer for the whole day of the wedding and reception as well as the next day for trash the dress. I'll have lots!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users