Photo

Mike Sidney or Scott Drexler Photogs

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 delemont

delemont
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:33 AM

Anyone know about either of these? Thanks.

#2 RedDiamond

RedDiamond
    • Banned
    • 242 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:56 AM

I don't know anyone that has worked with either of them. Both seem good. I think I prefer Scott's work though, because the soft focus techniques aren't used as much. That's personal preference though and you need to decide what style of photography you like.

#3 Sherry

Sherry
      • 390 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 08:00 PM

We used Mike Sidney for our wedding 4 weeks ago, and he was absolutely amazing. We were beyond thrilled with the photos. I've posted some of the pics on this forum: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t30724

If you want to see more, I've posted some at Shaw Photo Share

If you're looking for any more, PM me and I can send you the link for the online gallery of our proofs. I don't know anything about Scott Drexler, but I hope this helps with respect to Mike Sidney!

#4 Nicole119

Nicole119
        • 34 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 02:22 PM

Mike Sidney is an amazing photographer!! He shot my anniversary pics on Maui and I was blown away with the results. I also know that he has a lot more experience in regards to photography than Scott Drexler. Scott started out as a videographer and just recently became a wedding photographer. Hope that helps. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users