Is this TACKY?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 adias.angel

• 719 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 12:06 PM

Its not tacky, we are doing the same thing.

#12 foxytv

• VIP Member
    • 7,740 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 12:08 PM

I think that's a great idea. Thoughtful and tasteful.

#13 uspoiledme

• 167 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 12:25 AM

I think that it's a very thoughtful idea to send out pics and let freinds and family know that you plan to be married in a private ceremony. My friend didn't send out engagement announcements/photos because they wanted to have a very small private ceremony, but some family and friends didn't find out that they were married until a month or so later. Those people felt a little left out.
        Your plan is great! It will announce your engagement and allow your family and friends to share in your joy through pictures. We all love pictures! Maybe you could also state, on your engagement announcements, that you will be certain to send pics of the wedding day upon your return.

#14 uspoiledme

• 167 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 12:29 AM

You could also start one of the free wedding sites where you could post your "how we met story", engagement pictures, pictures (from the internet) of the city/state/island where you plan to marry, and, at a later date, you ca post your wedding pictures.

#15 mrsbancroft2be

• 111 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 01:00 AM

I think it is a great idea... go for it!

#16 montegobay09

• 832 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 01:06 AM

It's definately a great idea and far from tacky! I actually think it's very thoughtful!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users