Palace Resorts Confusion

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 rach220

rach220
  • 532 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 05:30 AM

ok, so now I'm REALLY mad

I just emailed the WC because I had a question about the contract...which is due by November 3rd.

This is the autmated reply I got seconds later in my inbox:

Thank you for contacting the Weddings Department at Palace Resorts. I am currently out of the office and will be returning September 2, 2008. If this is an emergency, you are able to contact the weddings department onsite by accessing our toll free weddings number to 1-877-PAL-4-WED option#3 Then listen to the prompt and choose a property. Otherwise, I will follow up upon my return. Thank you for your patience and assistance. Kindest Regards,Claudia MartinezWedding Sales Coordinator1-877-PAL-4-WED

WTF September 2008 Uhhh, I'm pretty sure it's 2009...

Anyone else have this problem?

I don't know what to do...

Married July 16, 2009
    Aventura Cove Palace Resort
    Riviera Maya, Mexico

photo by Misti Douglas

#2 roo66

roo66
    • 1,001 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 06:06 AM

Hun are you having what we call in the uk a blonde moment?it is 2008 now.However shes had a long break since sept.Oplogies if ive got the wrong end of the stick here

#3 rach220

rach220
      • 532 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 07:01 AM

haha yes, I guess it is a blonde moment...I meant November, not 2009 (not that they are at all similar, but you get it)

I just don't know what to do!

Married July 16, 2009
        Aventura Cove Palace Resort
        Riviera Maya, Mexico

photo by Misti Douglas

#4 ohiobride15

ohiobride15
        • 156 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 09:37 AM

Im getting married there in Feb. and I have had no problems contacting the wedding coordinators. Im not sure if I can help much in this situation but if you need anything else please let me know. I have been talking to the about twice a week about the wedding.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users