Photo

Majestic elegance brides nervous?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Christinamaria22

Christinamaria22
  • 358 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 11:27 PM

Any majestic elegance brides nervous? I was going to do the colonial and my Ta told me about the new elegance opening and it looks BEAUTFUL.... but I do not know what to expect.... no one does I guess, it is making me nervous though.......... any information anyone want to share?

#2 Steffi234

Steffi234
    • 27 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 01:25 PM

I've been working with their wedding planner, Sandra for the past few months. She's very nice and helpful, and says the Elegance will be a step above the Colonial. The Colonial already has a stellar reputation, so I'm hoping the same will go for the Elegance. There's a photographer who is going to be taking photos of the property towards the end of the month, so I can let you know once I get those! :)

#3 Christinamaria22

Christinamaria22
      • 358 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 10:49 AM

ok great.... I know that it will be fine I am just a nervous person with the unexpected... lol... I was all for it and then Im like OMG this place is not even opened .... keep me posted thanks!

#4 trance_angelx0x

trance_angelx0x
        • 198 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 01:22 PM

Check out Tripadvisor forums for Punta Cana. There are new pictures of the resort (still under construction, set to open in 2 weeks).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users