Photo

Poll: BM Shoes. Help!

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
  • 2,777 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 10:59 PM

Sorry, I have to like the most expensive! I liked #1. Look at SEXY CLUB WEAR, WOMEN'S CLUBWEAR, WOMEN'S CLOTHING, KIMONO, EVENING DRESS, CLUB WEAR DRESS, SWIMSUIT, COSTUME, SHOES, WOMEN'S SHOES, SHOES STORE, WOMEN'S DRESS SHOES, GIRL SHOES, CLOTHES they have great, cute shoes that are all about $25

#12 tvt

tvt
    • VIP Member
    • 4,812 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 01:00 AM

i voted for the circles. cute shoes and the price is right!

#13 Jess

Jess
      • 4,455 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 03:04 AM

I like the last ones - they can definitely wear them again

#14 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
        • 1,209 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 01:57 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by paraisobeachbride2009
          I love #1 and would totally wear those with MY wedding dress. Where did you find them? Anyhoo, I voted for #1 because I think they would look really cute with that dress too. Good luck!
          Weird. I thought I'd replied to this... here it is:

I found all these shoes on Amazon.com, but you can also find them on myglassslipper.com.
          I think the name of #1 is Logan, so if you just search for that name in women's shoes they'll come up!

I ended up ordering #3 the circles ones. I love them! And it is my wedding! I think they'll look good. I also got a pair for myself and one of my friends wants one too

Thanks for the advice/opinions. I love polling on BDW!

#15 *Casey*

*Casey*
          • 5,209 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 02:01 PM

I'm such a rheinstone lover! So obviously I love all of them, but I voted for #2

#16 MAK

MAK
            • 89 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 03:11 PM

I would go with "c". They are a lot like the Kenneth Cole one's but they already have the bling : ) so you wouldn't have to add any extra.

#17 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
              • 5,649 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 06:21 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by kevsgirl
                Weird. I thought I'd replied to this... here it is:

I found all these shoes on Amazon.com, but you can also find them on myglassslipper.com.
                I think the name of #1 is Logan, so if you just search for that name in women's shoes they'll come up!

I ended up ordering #3 the circles ones. I love them! And it is my wedding! I think they'll look good. I also got a pair for myself and one of my friends wants one too

Thanks for the advice/opinions. I love polling on BDW!
                Hey no worries! Thanks for the reply! I love them and I think I will order them tonight, so thanks again for posting them...you rock!

#18 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
                • 1,209 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 07:30 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by paraisobeachbride2009
                  Hey no worries! Thanks for the reply! I love them and I think I will order them tonight, so thanks again for posting them...you rock!
                  Awesome! I'm so glad that I may have helped you find your shoes!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users