Sign in to follow this  
chicklet

Paperwork gone & 3 months left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amagee View Post
I am sending my notarized documents tomorrow, I really left it to the last minute! I am not exactly sure the address I am suppose to send them to, this is the one I have but it doesn't even have any numbers or any kind of postal/zip code?

RIU Ocho Rios
Mammee Bay P.O.
Ocho Rios
St. Ann
JAMAICA
with attention to Chandlyn Edwards

Is this right?
That's the right address :). Mine got there within a week but it may take longer due to christmas.

Ok two things

1. Bubba Keg- uh Zellers. I am guessing these don't have liquor in them. Some clarify this please wtf.gif

2. A week Angela I am still awaiting to ensure my stuff got there. Waiting for Chandlyn to email me back and confirm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by christenew View Post
Ok two things
1. Bubba Keg- uh Zellers. I am guessing these don't have liquor in them. Some clarify this please wtf.gif
2. A week Angela I am still awaiting to ensure my stuff got there. Waiting for Chandlyn to email me back and confirm.
A Bubba Keg Mug is the correct title I guess....you can get the brand name at Canadian Tire...Canadian Tire Bubba Keg Mug Customer Ratings & Reviews - Top & Best Rated Products
The Zellers ones are the "no-name" brand!

Quote:
Ok two things
I had sent my documents and had emailed Chandlyn to please email me back once she received everything in good order. Well I started panicking cause she wasn't emailing me back and it was like 3 weeks. I emailed Chandlyn back and she said she received them. How long ago did you send them?

Quote:
Ok two things
*lol* ya no booze in em till Jam Rock. Bubba Keg's are mugs.
Okay, maybe not a week ..I sent them mid Oct, the tracking system said they arrived in Jamaica early Nov and I got an email from Chandlyn a couple weeks ago. Did you send them registered?

1. those bubba kegs are a damn good idea! i hate the little plastic cups they usually give you at resorts....one sip and they're done! haha I'm gonna do a little searching online to see if I can find them in bulk quantities....might get a better price that way.

2. did anyone send there documents to chandlyn via regular mail? that's what I did a few weeks ago...still no word whether she received them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klopez View Post
1. those bubba kegs are a damn good idea! i hate the little plastic cups they usually give you at resorts....one sip and they're done! haha I'm gonna do a little searching online to see if I can find them in bulk quantities....might get a better price that way.

2. did anyone send there documents to chandlyn via regular mail? that's what I did a few weeks ago...still no word whether she received them.
Bubba Keg's are great. We used them on our last trip to Cuba last year. I have a new one this year (cause I figured I might want a bigger one for the beach) its a great big green bugger!!! *lol* I call it "the green monster". I was actually filling my smaller one from my FH's large one last year. Definitely no two gulp drinks :) Wheww hoo!
Try this addy Kar, Norwood Promotional Products or Crown Products - Whatever it Takes!. I actually emailed "bubba kegs" to see if they would engrave our wedding date on some bubba's. Cost was too much though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicklet View Post
Bubba Keg's are great. We used them on our last trip to Cuba last year. I have a new one this year (cause I figured I might want a bigger one for the beach) its a great big green bugger!!! *lol* I call it "the green monster". I was actually filling my smaller one from my FH's large one last year. Definitely no two gulp drinks :) Wheww hoo!
Try this addy Kar, Norwood Promotional Products or Crown Products - Whatever it Takes!. I actually emailed "bubba kegs" to see if they would engrave our wedding date on some bubba's. Cost was too much though.

That gives me a great idea!! I'm going to get my MOH & FI's BM Bubba Kegs with their titles engraved on them!! (Similar to a trad wedding where you get their title engraved on wine flutes - BKs are soooo much better than wine flutes!!) Maybe we'll get ours done too!! woot2.gif Thanks Angela!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by karamelegirl View Post
Where do i find the complete list of the documents? What to noterize and what not... and where to send it and whom to send it to...

Wow so many questions..
Take a look on the Riu site. I know the address to send them is posted on there.
There are several posted here too in regards to this. Try doing a search on Documents.