• 15,998 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 12:56 AM

haha, he totally did!

#52 Banana11

Banana11
    • VIP Member
    • 8,841 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 12:18 PM

Have you all been listening to the best of this week? I didn't catch this the first time it aired but...someone called in and told Howard he should have a destination wedding! He was like I would NEVER do that and went on a rant about how terrible it is to ask people to pay money to take a vacation for your wedding! HA! He's so silly sometimes. I think we should all invite him to our DWs!

#53 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 9,532 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 10:08 AM

No I didn't hear that! But I'm not surprised...he was so pissed about even having to go like 2 hours for Jason's wedding. He's craaaaazy, that Howard.

Has anybody read Artie's book yet? I got it on Saturday and was finished it by Sunday. I feel like I know him a bit better now...and man, he's pretty messed up. But even with all the drug problems I'm still rooting for him, y'know? Although I think it's pretty clear in the book that he's definitely not done with drugs. I'm pretty sure he's gonna relapse again

#54 Banana11

Banana11
        • VIP Member
        • 8,841 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 10:14 AM

I did get his book but have only finished a few chapters. Hopefully this weekend I can read a bit more of it. So far it's really interesting!

#55 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 9,532 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 10:16 AM

It gets better! The beginning I thought was pretty boring but around half-way it gets super good. I can't wait til you're done so we can talk about it!!!

#56 Banana11

Banana11
            • VIP Member
            • 8,841 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 10:20 AM

I'm glad to hear it gets better! I'm liking it enough but he's telling stories we've heard him tell on the air, just more detailed. I sure hope baby gorilla is having a safe Thanksgiving!

#57 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
              • 1,131 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 04:56 PM

i'm hoping to get it for christmas, so if you ladies start chatting about it, I'll take a hiatus from here until I can catch up.

Now, does anyone care that High Pitch Mike came out of the closet? I know I don't. He's right up there with Ralph & Eric the Midget as my most annoying Stern show contributors.

#58 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 9,532 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 08:08 PM

I agree! He's so super annoying! I only think it's extra funny because I just watched the lie detector episode on Howard TV on Saturday, and it was soooo obvious when he took the test and said he's not gay, that he was lying. Artie was killing himself! Hi-Pitch is such a dork. As if anybody cared/cares! But Lisa G was soooo brutal for not taking the test. Makes me wonder what she's hiding!

#59 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 9,532 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 12:05 AM

Did you guys hear that Artie called in sick today? I'm worried...

#60 Banana11

Banana11
                    • VIP Member
                    • 8,841 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 12:33 AM

But he did swear on his father's grave he was really actually sick. That makes me want to believe him. I dunno...I sure hope he is okay and back on the show tomorrow! IMO the show was kind of dull today and I rarely feel that way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users