• Please log in to reply
140 replies to this topic

#1 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 9,532 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 09:52 AM

OK Ladies! I think we beat the "Howard Stern and Beth O. Marry" thread to death. Time to devote an entire thread to talking about our favourite Sirius show!

Let the posting begin!

Did anybody listen this week? I think tonight is the night that Howard is going to dinner with Sal, Artie, and Fred (was there someone else? I forget) to make Beth jealous. Can't wait to hear about that on Monday!

#2 Banana11

Banana11
    • VIP Member
    • 8,841 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 10:02 AM

Yayyy! Good idea to start this thread! I think Howard told Beth he was going to invite Rosie to make her jealous....HA! Did anyone hear the Cousin Brucie stuff yesterday and today? Personally, I thought it was a bit boring and they beat it to death. It would be so fun to be a fly on the wall at their dinner tonight!

#3 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 9,532 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 10:04 AM

I would love to go to dinner with Artie. He has such an interesting life. I want to just jump in and "save him" somehow...he seems like he needs to be saved...

Andrea are you going to get Artie's book when it comes out?

#4 Banana11

Banana11
        • VIP Member
        • 8,841 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 10:16 AM

I'm totally getting Artie's book! How about you? He's such a great storyteller I think it will be a fun read. I feel the same way about wanting to jump in and help him. He's just so loveable!

FI & I saw Greg Fitzsimmons in Minneapolis a few months ago. He was hilarious! We decided to talk to him after the show and mentioned hearing him on Howard. He said he's amazed at the magnitude of the Stern fan base everywhere he goes!

#5 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 9,532 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 10:26 AM

Yeah we'll definitely get Artie's book. We're going to see him 2 weeks from tomorrow here in Toronto, I can't wait! I heard that after you can try to see him and get your pic taken with him...honestly, that would make Matie's life! I hope we can do that! How did you talk to Greg after the show? Did you go hang out by the backstage area or something?

When we were in Vegas after we got engaged, we saw a poster in our hotel elevator saying that Jim Florentine was performing one night while we were there. We were totally going to go but it was pretty expensive...we wouldn't pay to see Jim but we're totally paying to see Artie. I have a soft spot for him!

#6 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
            • 1,131 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 10:33 AM

I saw Artie a few years ago at the Improv in Tempe & wow, was he drunk off his ass. Still funny, but it'll be interesting to see him perform sober. I love Artie....unfortunately, he reminds me of my brother. I worry about them both.

#7 Banana11

Banana11
              • VIP Member
              • 8,841 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 10:43 AM

Greg was really friendly and actually stood outside the comedy club stage area to greet people as they left. Super cool! I would love to go see Artie! You'll have to give us the details :)!

#8 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 9,532 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 10:51 AM

Of course I will!

Crappy thing is that we found out last night we probably can't move until the Friday now instead of the Thursday, which is the night we're going to see Artie! So we're going to have to rush through the move and somehow get enough energy to head out to the show! I know we'll be able to do it but it's just not the optimal situation I guess

#9 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
                  • 1,131 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 11:32 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by *Heather*
                    I know we'll be able to do it but it's just not the optimal situation I guess
                    Artie should know what a true fan you are!

Ok, so I'm on west coast feed being out in AZ, does anyone else miss KC? I loved that guy. What a mess he is.

#10 Banana11

Banana11
                    • VIP Member
                    • 8,841 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 11:37 AM

OMG Casey is nuts! Can you believe him today? He's hilarious but in a sad crazy kind of way. I do miss him on there! I'm actually glad he doesn't have his dog. I bet it's a lot safer in the hands of a hopefully sane person.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users