• Please log in to reply
140 replies to this topic

#111 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 9,532 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 02:33 PM

ARGH, I don't get it at work!! So sad!!!

#112 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,532 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 09:36 AM

They had the Dr. Drew ep on Howard TV so I watched it this weekend...hilarious! It's so funny how Robin started off by LOVING Dr. Drew but had pretty much changed her tune by the end. She's such a know it all, it's hilarious! I love that they mention her by name in the book too...hehehehe.

#113 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
      • 1,131 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 06:59 PM

ok, what's with Robin turning down the date with the wrestler? She seemed all into it when he was in the studio. oh, she just makes me irrritated some times.

#114 1elephant

1elephant
        • VIP Member
        • 15,998 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 08:19 PM

34. that's all i need to say.

#115 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
          • 1,131 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 01:19 PM

ok, need some help from my Howard Stern ladies. My work just blocked all internet radio & I am toying with getting a stiletto 2 to bring in here. Do any of you ladies have one. How well does it work? Any thoughts??

Thanks!

#116 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
            • VIP Member
            • 18,452 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 01:26 PM

Sorry Susan i dont have a stiletto, i did have the boombox that i used to bring to work but i was having a hardtime getting reception so i just started to listen online instead. your works sucks!!!
              ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
              Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
              Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#117 Banana11

Banana11
              • VIP Member
              • 8,841 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 01:30 PM

I don't have a stiletto but would totally get one if my access to Howard was cut! That sucks!

Is anyone else super annoyed with Artie lately? Today was terrible! He didn't know when to shut up when the skater guy was in. He talked about himself way too much and kept interrupting. I sense Howard is annoyed with him and trying to gently get him to back off. It's so touchy though with him being sober and not wanting to hurt him while he is vulnerable. But his comedic timing and jokes completely suck lately. I actually turned off my radio when he started in with another story.

#118 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
                • 1,131 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 01:37 PM

First, wow, I realize how long I've been off the boards when I see Andrea looking so cute & pregnant! Mazel Tov!

I'll let you ladies know. I think I'm going to have to cave this weekend & buy it.

Damn, I hate missing the good stuff!

#119 Banana11

Banana11
                  • VIP Member
                  • 8,841 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 01:47 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by azhuskergirl
                    First, wow, I realize how long I've been off the boards when I see Andrea looking so cute & pregnant! Mazel Tov!

I'll let you ladies know. I think I'm going to have to cave this weekend & buy it.

Damn, I hate missing the good stuff!
                    Awww, thank you!!

#120 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                    • VIP Member
                    • 18,452 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 01:51 PM

Andrea Derek actually said to me this past weekend that Artie is really getting on his nerves, he's constantly interupting guests and being offensive to them and not really funny. I have to turn it on and off so much at work when clients walk in so i dont really get the full affect, i'll have to pay attention the next time i listen to see how bad Artie is. I didnt really like him during the Ben Stiller interview he was pretty obnoxious.
                      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users