Photo

Howard Stern Chat Thread

• Please log in to reply
140 replies to this topic

#101 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 04:27 PM

Ok, I know I'm probably jinxing this, but doesn't Artie sound a bit better. Fingers crossed for our baby gorilla. I was glad to hear that he & "Dane-er" are hanging out (even if it was only for David Letterman).

#102 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
    • 1,131 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 12:18 PM

ok, I can't be the only one who LOVED the Dr Drew narcissist quiz! it does not surprise me at all that Robin was OFF THE CHARTS!!!

#103 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 9,532 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 12:20 PM

I didn't hear this but it sounds AMAZING! I really hope they put it on Howard TV!!!

#104 fudgie

fudgie
        • 353 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 12:25 PM

I can't believe that I only just now found this thread! I dont get a chance to listen as often as I would like but actually find the channel so interesting. It's great to come across a bunch of ladies who listen, I have often told people that I love the channel when discussing satelite radio and they give me a funny look :) I also bet that Howard would be impressed if he knew that he had a fan base on a DW forum!
          Photo by: Cineart Photographywww.cineartphotography.comOur Professional Slideshow

#105 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
          • 1,131 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 12:34 PM

heather, I think they're replaying the segment today. It's great.

welcome to our little world of baby gorillas, fudgie!

#106 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 9,532 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 12:40 PM

Yes welcome fudgie! You're right, I'm sure Howard would be pleased to find out about us! But probably not surprised since he knows he dominates everything anyway Love that about him. Not exactly a modest man!

#107 fudgie

fudgie
              • 353 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 12:50 PM

No he isn't! I think that is what makes him who he is and able to do what he does, he just doesn't give a crap! I am always think that it was too bad he did his book and movie so early, I would love to read/watch an updated autobiography on him, we actually watch "Private Parts" every year during xmas!
                Anyone have an update on how Tim is doing with the diet and detox influenced by Robin? I was listening today on my way to work the rerun from Monday and Robin is so defensive when it comes to her lifestyle (and pushy)! Howard was like " I have a plan that works for me - 3 meals a day a 2 snacks" and all she could go on with was how that doesn't work and hers is the best and only way. Good for her that she believes in what she does but I hate it when people think that their way is the only way!
                Photo by: Cineart Photographywww.cineartphotography.comOur Professional Slideshow

#108 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
                • 1,131 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 01:03 PM

oh God, they're replaying the monday bit now. Robin is insisting she works out very hard. Blah, blah, blah....... I need fred to play that sound effect right here.

#109 Banana11

Banana11
                  • VIP Member
                  • 8,841 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 01:53 PM

I LOVED the pile on Robin with Dr. Drew! So funny!

#110 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
                    • 1,131 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 02:25 PM

ooh, it's on right now ladies. turn to Howard 100!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users