Sign in to follow this  
*Heather*

Howard Stern Chat Thread

Obnoxious is the perfect word for it Danielle. It's as if he's lost all ability to decipher between funny and obnoxious. Even his one liners suck. And I was a huge Artie fan! I hope he sorts this out.

I kinda agree...I usually LOVE Artie. But he's been a bit weird lately. I was listening last night to him ask Howard about whether he should do a reality show or not, and it dragged on for like 30 minutes because it was like he kept bringing it up or wanting to talk about it more. Just let it go! He seems to really be craving attention right now. BUT I'm supportive if this means this is the "real" Artie, and that the previous Artie was mostly quiet because he was all drugged up etc. Only time will tell. He does seem to be doing a lot better with the therapy etc, and from what I see on Howard TV he definitely looks skinnier a healthier!

Susan let me know how the Stiletto works out. I want to buy something for work too since I can't listen online. I was going to do the boombox but I was worried about reception...so I'm really curious about how this will work out!

Ahhhhh! so close. Ladies, I bought a new sportster this weekend & the boom box for my office. I got fantastic reception at home with the thing , but I'm getting squat at my office. Anyone have any tips for positioning the antenna in an office building?

i had the same problem and couldnt figure out how to get reception. i would get it for a week and than not have reception for another week so i just listen online. Sucks you cant listen online at your work.

there are different antennae to buy - there's one that came with our tivoli that you're supposed to hang out the window. go to a best buy type place and ask.

in the meantime - artie was arrested for suspicion of a DUI but wasn't drunk?! wtf is that about?

Artie was arrested on suspicion of DUI. He says he can't talk about the details but did say he blew a 0.0 and passed the breathalyzer test. He made it sound like there is way more to the story and he can't wait to talk about it. Strange!