Photo

What are your gifts for Bridal Party?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 Sloan

Sloan
  • 1,279 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 06:57 PM

We're flipping half the bill for both my MoH and his BM. I think that's gift enough, no?

#12 BachataBride

BachataBride
    • Banned
    • 9,310 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 09:15 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Sloan
      We're flipping half the bill for both my MoH and his BM. I think that's gift enough, no?
      Sounds good to me!!! Need another MOH??!!!

I'm getting my MOH an embroidered beach tote, flip flops, heart/palm tree necklace, gift certificate for on site spa, flip flop shaped pedicure set, MOH tank top...and I think that's it (until I come across something else I like!!!)

FI has paid for his BMs clothes, and I think he's buying him a nice watch.

#13 lolkitteh

lolkitteh
      • 167 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 08:40 AM

I only have a MoH, for whom I got some pearl and topaz earrings. I'll probably get her a fancy compact (like the ones from Estee Lauder). My FH's Best Man is a woman - don't konw what he is getting for her.

I'm also paying for her dress, manicure/pedicure, and wedding day hair and makeup, but I don't consider that a real gift since it's for the wedding. The FH and I will also request that the photographer take some indiviudal "glam" (IE, non-wedding like photos) shots of each of them so that they have pictures of themselves all done-up to keep and share with their respective SOs.

#14 neen

neen
        • 633 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 10:54 AM

i paid for my girls flights to mexico, got them MOH tanks, and wedding jewelry (bracelet, necklace, earrings that match their dresses).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users