• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

#81 K&Rwedding

K&Rwedding
  • Banned
  • 494 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 01:28 AM

Leia-

Hey there. I was looking at your timeline for the day of and was wondering if you had enough time for photos. My FI doesn't want to see me until I walk down the isle which means we will have to do group photos after the ceremony, but this will mean we miss 30 minutes of our cocktail hour. Not sure how to plan it.

Did you feel your agenda went well and you stayed within your time frames?

Great planning on your part, btw aamazing job.

Kathy

#82 merocket59

merocket59
    • 937 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 02:43 PM

I know I'm late for this but I have to comment because this planning thread is amazing! I love everything! I think my favorite has to be the table numbers with your dog in different places sooo cute!! And I love you dress! I love it all actually!! I feel bad my dog can't be at the wedding since we are doing a cruise wedding this was such a good way to still involve yours maybe I can do something like that, thanks for the idea!

#83 tsashamia

tsashamia
      • 56 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 02:06 PM

Amazing! There are so many wonderful things I don't even know where to start. I'm so impressed!

#84 Leia78

Leia78
        • VIP Member
        • 2,459 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 10:02 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by K&Rwedding
          Leia-

Hey there. I was looking at your timeline for the day of and was wondering if you had enough time for photos. My FI doesn't want to see me until I walk down the isle which means we will have to do group photos after the ceremony, but this will mean we miss 30 minutes of our cocktail hour. Not sure how to plan it.

Did you feel your agenda went well and you stayed within your time frames?

Great planning on your part, btw aamazing job.

Kathy
          Hi Kathy,

I thought our timeline was good. We have a big family, so what took a long time was the group formal pics with them after the ceremony. I didn't see John either before hand. We totally missed our cocktail hour, but I knew that was going to happen.

We were behind ~15 min.. I wish we had more time to take couple pics but, like I said beforehand, our formal fam pics took so long.

Having a schedule and making sure everyone is on the same page (vendors and wedding party) really helps out a lot.

Quote:
          Originally Posted by merocket59
          I know I'm late for this but I have to comment because this planning thread is amazing! I love everything! I think my favorite has to be the table numbers with your dog in different places sooo cute!! And I love you dress! I love it all actually!! I feel bad my dog can't be at the wedding since we are doing a cruise wedding this was such a good way to still involve yours maybe I can do something like that, thanks for the idea!
          Thanks!

#85 MsSunshine

MsSunshine
          • 415 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 11:29 PM

I know I'm late but just wanted to let you know that I loved your planning thread. You have great style :) Where did you find those gorgeous bridal shoes and jewelry from? Congrats on becoming a Mrs!

#86 bumbles

bumbles
            • 574 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 11:01 AM

Congrats on a beautiful wedding day Leia! I was wondering where you found the palm tree font or is it from Prim and Pixie? TIA!

#87 OlgaB

OlgaB
              • 15 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 05:27 AM

All I have to say is WOW!!! You did an absolutely incredible and amazing job in planning your wedding!!! Everything looks beautiful!!!! I'm sure everyone had a wonderful time on your special day!!!

#88 hsims1

hsims1
                • 356 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 11:08 AM

I know I"m a little late, but wow what a great planning thread. Thanks for sharing, everything looks beautiful.

#89 budgetjamaicabride

budgetjamaicabride
                  • 516 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 11:28 PM

THis planning thread is amazing. I am sure the day was amazing. It was awesome to read all the details. THanks for all the ideas.

#90 Sah

Sah
                    • 204 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 01:19 PM

OMG! You did such a great job! Everything looks sooo beautiful!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users