Photo

Jewlery Help

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jen_S

Jen_S
  • 3,737 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 01:46 PM

Anyone bored and want to help me find a pair of earrings and bracelet, I am not planning on wearing a necklace. I have looked at so many online I am not getting confused. The dress has swavorski crystals no pearls I was originally thinking of going with a light blue crystal but now I don't know.

Here is my dress:
    Click the image to open in full size.
    Click the image to open in full size.
    Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#2 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,504 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 01:53 PM

It's easy to get overwhelmed!

There is always Etsy.

Have you tried going to any local department stores to see any in person?

My set was from:
      Pearl Jewelry, Sterling Silver and Bridal Jewelry, Charms and quality Fashion Jewelry at Carolee

They are kinda pricey on the web but I got mine 50% off at Dillards in the store. My earrings and bracelet together were less than $100, maybe even less than $75. I don't remember!

#3 latinalocany

latinalocany
      • 215 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 05:51 PM

once i went on ebay i got a few ideas. i won the bid on 1 so i'll let you know the quality when i receive them. do you want long or short earings? i spend all night looking online for my jewlery. here are some sites i looked at.

Swarovski Crystal Jewelry Sets, Swarovski Bridal Jewelry

Clear rhinestone earrings at TheFind.com - search, discover and compare prices[pagenum]=5

Bridal Jewelry - Wedding Jewelry - Jewelry Sets - Jewelry Home

#4 Jen_S

Jen_S
        • 3,737 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 06:11 PM

thanks for the sites there are some great ones. I would like long ones. When I tried on my dress I thought I would wear aqua crystal long earrings bc FI was going to wear blue now he his not sure so now I think I might do crystal and then do a colored flower in hair.
          Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users