Photo

Any info of resort Photographer at Sandos Playacar?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 thewendyj

thewendyj
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 11:53 AM

Hi
    Does anyone have pictures or can you share any info on the photographer at the Sandos Playacar Beach Resort. Your help is greatly appreciated.

#2 Adrienne

Adrienne
    • 21 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 09:26 PM

I asked the WC about the photographer, and just received an email update
      this week. See below ( a cut & paste of her reply)

WC says that it is a photoshop working in the resort, (however I was
      wanting to still get more info. on the company/photoshop, which is what
      you are probably asking and wanting to know as well.

FYI:

Photography prices: 2009
      10 photos = 150USD (no CD, no photo album)
      ** 30 photos = 400 USD
      ** 36 photos = 450 USD
      **60 pictures = 650 USD
      ** 90 pictures = 850 USD
      ** 120 pictures = 1100 USD
      **Note: prices include print pictures & pictures in a CD ROM & a Caribbean photo album.
      IMPORTANT: PICTURES IN THE CD ARE THE SAME PRINTED PICTURES, NUMBER OF THESE PHOTOS DEPENDS ON THE PACKAGE THAT YOU CHOOSE.

Video= 30 min edited in DVD price is 650 USD

You can bring your own photographer, and you will have extra fees of around 70-100 USD per the wedding date.

#3 JodJ

JodJ
      • 88 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 11:57 PM

Thanks for the info Adrienne, I was wondering about the photographer at Sandos as well. I am wondering if the quality is going to be very good. It seems that outside photographers are available for the same price and they may be better quality. I am undecided at the moment
        http://tickers.Ticke....2ef6/event.png

We are looking to share a photographer during the week of June 6th to June 12th in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

#4 JodJ

JodJ
        • 88 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 12:00 AM

Thanks for the info Adrienne, I was wondering about the photographer at Sandos as well. I am wondering if the quality is going to be very good. It seems that outside photographers are available for the same price and they may be better quality. I am undecided at the moment

We are looking to share a photographer during the week of June 6th to June 12th in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

#5 JodJ

JodJ
          • 88 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 12:02 AM

#6 JodJ

JodJ
            • 88 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 12:02 AM

#7 keilag

keilag
              • 190 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 12:39 PM

I cant afford 1800-3800 for photos..I want good quality. I got an email with pics that the resort photograher took. Not bad. I think I will use them

#8 Diana

Diana
                • 167 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 06:27 AM

Are you able to post the pics so we can see? I pretty much have to use them but I am counting on pics from family and friends too!

#9 keilag

keilag
                  • 190 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 12:41 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Diana
                    Are you able to post the pics so we can see? I pretty much have to use them but I am counting on pics from family and friends too!
                    I tried but I cant for some reason. My email is keilagronewold@yahoo.com. Email me and I can forword it to you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users