Sign in to follow this  
cdc0427

Any October 2009 Brides???

Hi jmiranda! I was just wondering the same thing because I feel like so much of what I want to do (OOT bags, favors etc) is dependent on how many people come so I'm trying to do everything else now so that I am not overwhelmed later, KWIM?

We will be getting married in Cancun, Mexico

Ceremony at Moon Palace- booked

Reception/resort stay- booked

Honeymoon at Sun Palace- booked

STDs- sent

Website-done

Wedding gown- purchased

Invites- done

Flights- in progress

Flowers- vendor booked

Need to be done:

Dress accessories

Bridal party outfits

cake

Reception dress

Groom's attire

Photog

I feel like the to-do list should be longer- I'm sure I'm forgetting something at the moment...

Hi jmiranda! I was just wondering the same thing because I feel like so much of what I want to do (OOT bags, favors etc) is dependent on how many people come so I'm trying to do everything else now so that I am not overwhelmed later, KWIM?

We will be getting married in Cancun, Mexico

Ceremony at Moon Palace- booked

Reception/resort stay- booked

Honeymoon at Sun Palace- booked

STDs- sent

Website-done

Wedding gown- purchased

Invites- done

Flights- in progress

Flowers- vendor booked

Need to be done:

Dress accessories

Bridal party outfits

cake

Reception dress

Groom's attire

Photog

I feel like the to-do list should be longer- I'm sure I'm forgetting something at the moment...

Yes I know what you mean...I feel that I should be doing alot more but for now I just need to wait for guests to book.

We just need to keep eachother updated so that we dont miss anything.

Hello ladies,

I am considering an end of October 2009 wedding at Blue Bay Esmeralda or Grand Riviera Princess. It's almost April 2009 and I have done nothing as I just got engaged about 1.5 months ago. I'm freaking out. I wanted a DW because I thought it might be easier to plan in a short period of time. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by annieanddaryl View Post
Hello ladies,

I am considering an end of October 2009 wedding at Blue Bay Esmeralda or Grand Riviera Princess. It's almost April 2009 and I have done nothing as I just got engaged about 1.5 months ago. I'm freaking out. I wanted a DW because I thought it might be easier to plan in a short period of time. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
I think you can plan an October 2009 wedding. Your first thing to check is the resort to check there availability then contact a travel agent.