Photo

Elena Damy

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 claudiabenitez

claudiabenitez
  • 77 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 04:10 PM

Those initial prices are expensive girl!!! She is totally riping you off!!! I've been doiong some research on flowers and the only expensive flowers you're getting in that quote are the callalilies and the orchids. The other ones are really cheap. Ask your WC to tal to Alejandro at "Rayen" 52 624 14 207 20 or email claudiamd64@hotmail.com. They are beign really helpful and I'm also getting callalilies and orchids.

#22 Spazz

Spazz
    • VIP Member
    • 10,482 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 04:12 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by claudiabenitez
      Those initial prices are expensive girl!!! She is totally riping you off!!! I've been doiong some research on flowers and the only expensive flowers you're getting in that quote are the callalilies and the orchids. The other ones are really cheap. Ask your WC to tal to Alejandro at "Rayen" 52 624 14 207 20 or email claudiamd64@hotmail.com. They are beign really helpful and I'm also getting callalilies and orchids.
      This thread was started in 2006. Please look at the date before responding. Thanks!

#23 cabowedding11

cabowedding11
      • Site Supporter
      • 9 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 03:18 PM

Can you send me the Elena Damy quote you received?

#24 Cabo 2012

Cabo 2012
        • 2 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 08:22 AM

Hey CaboWedding...are you looking into using Elena as well?

#25 AmyRogz

AmyRogz
          • Banned
          • 8 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 02:35 PM

Can you post some photos of your flowers from Elena? They don't have to be pro photos ; )

Amanda

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users