Sign in to follow this  
MikkiStreak

Cake Toppers

Thought it would be nice to have a thread showing what all of us are using for cake toppers. I did a search on the subject first and found one thread asking about monogram cake toppers, but nothing really showing what people are using / wanting to use.

Last night, Frank and I were looking on E-bay at cake toppers and we're thinking of using the cake topper to show our sense of humor. So we found a bunch of the Wilton cake toppers where the bride is dragging the groom around. And then, our all time favorite---- the personalized bobble head dolls that can be made for about $100 each. *hehehehe* Yes, we're having a strange wedding with a strange wedding crowd...

lol, Well I'm either doing flowers (Green C. Orchids) or sea shells. Depends on if I decide on individual cakes or a small one tier.

Click the image to open in full size.

I ordered this last week and got it within 4 days - fast service!

We got a lower case "g" It looks really cool! We didn't know if we wanted to keep it since it was lower case - but now we love it! Just watch when you order because the M is uppercase but not all letters come that way.

I think we are going to add a few flowers on the cake also.

Eddie and I had flowers for our wedding, but we are ordering a personalized cake topper made to look like us for our At Home Reception!

Nicole Wong does amazing work, her website is:

Welcome

I will post pics of our topper when we get it!

Lindsay

We are actually using the bride dragging the groom for our cake topper. We are just going to paint the hair to match us. Our friends will get a kick out of it.

We are going to do this for our thank yous to match.

Thats a cute idea!

I think I'm just going to do flowers. I'd like to use a starfish too, but that just doesn't seem very sanitary, unless I can put something on the bottom of it.

Jill you can do candy starfish, the bakery I'm getting my cake from is doing them for my cake.

(I should say white choc candy, they look cute)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lryates76 View Post

I ordered this last week and got it within 4 days - fast service!

We got a lower case "g" It looks really cool! We didn't know if we wanted to keep it since it was lower case - but now we love it! Just watch when you order because the M is uppercase but not all letters come that way.

I think we are going to add a few flowers on the cake also.

I love the monogram letters---- we had to rule that one out tho since my letter is "M" and his is "F".... yep, can hear the best man right now about that one.... :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikkiStreak View Post
I love the monogram letters---- we had to rule that one out tho since my letter is "M" and his is "F".... yep, can hear the best man right now about that one.... :)
ROFL rofl.gif