Sign in to follow this  
bca33

Finally!!!Boarding Pass STD's are done!!!!

I only used MS word for it. I had to download some of the fonts. They were Brubeck AH, Brock Script, Sun & Moon, and wmtrees. They were all free off of the website but I will have to get back to you because I cant seem to remember the name. Let me research it off of here, someone else had posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denverbride View Post
Hi! Thanks so much for posting the template! Were there special fonts you used? I seem to be missing some fonts as I open the document. Did you use word or another application?

Thanks again - really great job!
I used dafont.com for all the fonts. Let me know if you have any other questions! Hope this helps!

I think this is the same idea I am going to use for my daughters ...but I have a few questions.

Did you print them at home and if so on what type of paper and printer? I have a inkjet printer, would I have to upgrade to a laser printer to get better quality? Sorry for asking so many questions...but inquiring minds need to know...lol

Well, I was lucky enough to use the printer at my work! It is a laser printer. The paper was 110lb card stock from OfficeMax. Never too many questions!!!!lol