Photo

What group activities are you planning the nights before your wedding?

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 4,513 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 01:26 PM

We had a little welcome letter/timeline nothing fancy - just printed it myself on word, and we did a rehearsal dinner the night before at one of the all-inclusive restaurants (free) and then we all went minituare (sp) golfing at the resort (free also)!! Have you checked out any free activities that your resort includes?

#22 Jen & Josh

Jen & Josh
    • 75 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 02:21 PM

For those of you that booked excursions....did you book through the hotel when you got there or did you book in advance with an outside company?

#23 Jen & Josh

Jen & Josh
      • 75 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 02:21 PM

For those of you that booked excursions....did you book through the hotel when you got there or did you book in advance with an outside company?

#24 arnaruth

arnaruth
        • 4 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 11:40 PM

hi I am gegtting married in few weeks would love to see your bag stuffer list.. can you e-mail it to me? arnaruth@hotmail.com

#25 Jennybell1

Jennybell1
          • 661 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 12:37 AM

Great ideas ladies, keep them coming!

#26 sbrucelas

sbrucelas
            • 5 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 06:42 PM

I would love to see your bag stuffer. Can you please email it to me? sbrucelas@gmail.com...thank you so much!!! any little bit is helping so much right now.

#27 layette

layette
              • 24 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 08:45 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by meagan
                Hi everyone. So I am still trying to plan something to do with my guests Wednesday night when they all arrive. As you know, throughout the wedding planning process everything seems to be a couple hundred dollars....and soon my budget is thrown out the window. What group welcome activities is everyone planning? And not to be tacky (but I am) ..how much did it approximately cost? I want to plan something fun (and most likely revolving around drinking..haha). Any ideas?
                Hi, thereĀ“s a couple of ideas, that will suit any budget. There are ideas such as: whale watching tours, beach activities and so forth on Los Cabos Wedding vendors. Weddings in Los Cabos, wedding guide to Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo.
                Take Care,
                Kindest Regards,
                Jeannine

#28 vdaybride

vdaybride
                • 1,412 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 12:07 PM

I was wondering what to plan myself, thanks for this thread!
                  Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#29 shiplandsafish

shiplandsafish
                  • 19 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 01:45 PM

Hi there - we've planned a welcome dinner/drinks evening at a set location. No-host so everyone will be on their own. We're going to have nametags in pink for my family and blue for his family so everyone knows what side of the family everyone is from and how they're related (i.e. Janet - Aunt, so they'll know it's my fiancee's aunt). This will be an opportunity for everyone to get to know each other since they will be spending an entire week together. The boys have arranged a fishing charter through RedRum for the next day, we have a trip to Lover's Beach on the day before the wedding. We're just going to charter 3 or 4 boats and get everyone over to the peninsula to spend a few hours. Everyone is really looking forward to it!! After the weddding (at the Casa Dorada) we've told them the newlyweds will be poolside at noon and after that everyone is on their own. We're looking forward to a fantastic week in Cabo with 50 of our friends and family!!

#30 jennkurt

jennkurt
                    • 68 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 03:26 PM

Great ideas! I'd really love to do a boat tour of some sort, so after all the logistics of the wedding are ironed out, I'll have to look into this - thanks! :)
                      Married since June 4th, 2010!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users