airport transportation

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ccwinn

• 34 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 07:05 PM

Does anyone know the safest, most reliable way for guests to get from the airport to the hotel? Thanks!!

#2 Kelly C

Kelly C
    • 2,051 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 07:17 PM

Mine came with transportation included with the package...Did you ask Daniella for any suggestions?
      Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

#3 W&E

• 24 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 08:36 PM

I like TransCabo it's about $10 each way to San Jose Del Cabo not sure about other places, but and they are super professional and reliable and have cold bottled water waiting for you! here is a link to their site

http://www.cabosanlu...on.htm. <br />
        Hope it helps!

#4 KAMAY11

• 456 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 10:24 AM

My package included transportation like Kelly's. AI's usually offer shuttles to and from the airport. I'd ask your TA to arrange this for you.
          D & K
          October 16th, 2008-Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas

#5 sstotz

• 298 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 04:50 PM

thank you for that website!! definitely saving that bit of info for us and our guests to get reservations before we leave.. the WORST thing to do is wait until you are there and get bogged down with the timeshare people and overpriced taxi drivers..
            ~Soon to be Shanny May
            June 20th, 2009
            Cabo San Lucas, MX

#6 ccwinn

• 34 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 05:12 PM

Mine package comes with transportation but I had some other guest (girl friends of mine) that are traveling alone and we wanted to make sure they had a safe way from the airport to the hotel. The transcabo site is great though! It was just what they were looking for! Thanks!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users