Photo

Wedding Locations, from a photographer point of view.. TIPS!!!!

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Tait Weddings

Tait Weddings
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 02:37 AM

Good tips. Also I would recommend having someone at your wedding in charge of politely asking topless guests to move when standing 5 feet away from you during your vows! Sol did you announce your photographer yet? I am hoping for Jessica Claire Also saw Matt's video on Simple Photo Minute, really cool!

#22 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
    • Vendor
    • 1,243 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 01:26 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Tait Weddings
      Good tips. Also I would recommend having someone at your wedding in charge of politely asking topless guests to move when standing 5 feet away from you during your vows! Sol did you announce your photographer yet? I am hoping for Jessica Claire Also saw Matt's video on Simple Photo Minute, really cool!
      We have a photographer...actually like 5 of them coming to our wedding! Killer amazing photographers... I am keeping this a secret though :) More surprise for the time to come!

We are still however, trying to plan our December wedding.... working on a location... pretty lame huh?

Regarding the del sol movie of the TTD session, check this link for a higher resolution version:

del Sol Photography - Movie - Trash The Dress

Cheers!

PS. Sol has been super super busy lately... she has more tips coming soon!

#23 anaderoux

anaderoux
      • 3,220 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 01:58 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by mora
        Thank you Sol for the tips and your pics look AMAZINNNNGGGGGG!!!!

Edna
        Hi Edna!! I just noticed you're from monterrey! I went to school there.. I'm from Reynosa..

#24 jajajaja

jajajaja
        • VIP Member
        • 9,794 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 10:44 PM

Matt- that was an amazing video. Thanks for sharing! TTD looks so much fun!
          Happily married since 2008

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users