Photo

Air freshener for oot bags?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Anna83

Anna83
  • 288 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 07:45 PM

I am thinking about putting small air freshener bottles in my oot bags, but I don't want to spend a fortune. Has anyone included air freshener or know where I can but the little spray bottles fairly cheap?

#2 mexicobride2009

mexicobride2009
    • 164 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 08:43 PM

I bought scented tea lights (and holders) for my OOT bags. You could always make your own if you can't find them to buy. You could buy small travel spray bottles (meant for hair spray I guess) and fill them with some kind of air freshener. Just an idea :)

#3 merocket59

merocket59
      • 937 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 08:46 PM

Last time I went to Dollar Tree I saw a bunch of different air fresheners but i'm not sure if they specifically had the spray kind, but they do have travel spray bottles if you wanted to make your own like the previous poster mentioned, that is a cute idea

#4 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 12,193 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 09:24 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by mexicobride2009
          I bought scented tea lights (and holders) for my OOT bags.
          Like Tara said, you can always get scented tea light candles. You can get them in personalized/monogrammed tins, or you can check arts & crafts stores and see if they have them in regular tins. I once saw them at Michaels and believe they were about $1 each. You could then get stickers, print your logo on them & use that. Just an idea!

#5 trini bride

trini bride
          • 84 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 01:52 PM

Glade sells amazing concentrated purse sized air fresheners and I have seen the knockoff ones in the dollar store. It is definitely a good idea to provide them in your OOT bags for your guests. Trust me they come in handy.

#6 Kelly C

Kelly C
            • 2,051 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 01:56 PM

I also did the tea lights.
              Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

http://i295.photobuc....e/IMG_9487.jpg

#7 Celina

Celina
              • Banned
              • 2,811 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 02:04 PM

We went with the travel candles. Bought them at Michaels and put our monogram on top and included personalized matches in the candle.
                "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#8 Anna83

Anna83
                • 288 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 05:48 PM

I'll have to check out the dollar store. Thanks for the suggestions!

#9 SAM

SAM
                  • 542 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 01:33 PM

I've seen small spray air freshners (non aersol) which I plan on getting. I was going to get candles but I'm nervous they may melt.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users