Tricky Request lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattie View Post
You could actually get something like that Harty. It doesn't have to be an actual cake topper. Just make sure its light enough not to fall through the cake. Any type of ceramic that's not solid would work.

Hope that helps!! I can't wait to see the pics of your wedding Harty, I love reading your FIL stories!
Cheers i'll defo look into that! Oh the pics will be interesting we'll look like the clampits lmao we are so different he is kind of traditional and i am anything but he has said "jesus i'm marrying medusa" before now lmao I'll try and get one of me knocking out FMIL for you - its bound to happen lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs D To Be! View Post
hey girl, no worries, worth a try! :)

I'm about 20 mins from Glasgow - where abouts are you?

Not long til your wedding now!

Are you going to make up ott bags for everyone? random question, but i've been wondering how the h$ll i'm gonna manage taking everything over in our luggage!lol

Dilemmas us uk brides have!lol we want it all!hahaha
I'm just south of Newcastle but FI was born in gallashiels and his lot are from stirling lol

Nope i'm not doing OOT bags we just don't have the luggage allowance cause his kilt will weigh a tonne - i might just get something little like a manicure set but then i'd have to do it for his side 2 so might skip that lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by happygilmore View Post
Hey Harty,

Here are a few that might work:

http://www.coloradocarla.com/dragarmy.jpg
(You could paint the dress black and cover the American flag)

That is the one I saw and I love it lol thing is the combats are different to ours and he will spot it lol might tell him to suck it up tho lol

The Return of Funny Wedding Photos
(go to the 19th picture--not sure if this is something you'd want)

Thats the one that set me off looking lmao I adore it but won't get that type of cake at dreams so it won't work

You reading my mind or what lol elefant.gif

good luck with your search!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevsgirl View Post
Are there any figurines that would be fun for you? that would be a quick and cheap way of making a topper... or just buy a snake figurine that isn't too heavy?..

Here are some other funny ones:

Click the image to open in full size.

From Wedding collectables (about $20-$30 or less)
Click the image to open in full size.
I love that second one lmao

You girls are great thanks

i've never been a fan of the little people on top, even when they're amusing, but that's just me. i think you should definitely go with something that shows your personality, however strange LOL. those who know and love you will "get it!" how about a snake coiling around a grenade?

you mentioned a grenade before and i saw silver grenade cufflinks on ebay LOL maybe your FI will like them? do "squaddies" (haha for forever now i've been wondering what the heck a "squaddie" was LOL) wear dog-tags like the military in U.S. do? i was thinking about 2 dog-tags with your names on them wired onto a heart-shape? or are hearts too typically girly for you? LMAO we're back to a snake around a grenade aren't we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mummergirl View Post
i've never been a fan of the little people on top, even when they're amusing, but that's just me. i think you should definitely go with something that shows your personality, however strange LOL. those who know and love you will "get it!" how about a snake coiling around a grenade?

you mentioned a grenade before and i saw silver grenade cufflinks on ebay LOL maybe your FI will like them? do "squaddies" (haha for forever now i've been wondering what the heck a "squaddie" was LOL) wear dog-tags like the military in U.S. do? i was thinking about 2 dog-tags with your names on them wired onto a heart-shape? or are hearts too typically girly for you? LMAO we're back to a snake around a grenade aren't we?
Thing is i may be pushing it with a snake FI is terrified lmao yeah they wear dog-tags when they go on ops but not every day i don't think. No hearts I am a hart!! get it lmao and yeah far 2 girly girl - i'll think of something wonder if i can get a toy hummer lol now that he would keep !! and I'm not joking lmao

Its evil really cause i'm just wanting to piss off the inlaws lmao