Sign in to follow this  
Tara

March 2009 Brides

I need to check in!

We're getting married March 14th 2009 in Mazatlan!

I've been pretty good at stayin calm....until now! hahahaha In my head I feel like I still have 6 months to get everything done....and....I don't!!! WAH!

I am still here.

Time is flying.

Getting excited and can't wait to get on the plane and jet off to Jamaica.

We have 15 booked and a few more couples still thinking about it hoping to get a last min. deal.

March 6, 2009 at the RIU - Montego Bay - YourTruly

March 7 at Riu Palace Tropical Bay Resort - Chellefrz

March 14th 2009 in Mazatlan - Aimless91 aka Amy

March 15 at Nuevo Vallarta at Casa Salamandra - clmarti1 aka Cindy

March 17 at RIU Ocho Rios - tina 82 aka Christina

March 20 at The Royal in Playa del Carmen, Mexcio - VeronicaLane

March 23 at Sandals Grande Ocho Rios in Jamaica - Tara

March 27 at Secrets Capri (PdC, Mexico) - DallasAshli aka Ashli

I finally got things squared away with my WC. It was hard getting him on the ball but thank God that he finally is! I ws able to speak to him for over an hour today concerning all the details in decoration, music, etc. I had been getting so stressed because he had nothing done with 2 months to go!! I feel so much better now that things are rolling along. The only daunting task is trying to find a site for our welcome dinner that will not break the bank. I thought that having a destination wedding in Mexico would mean that you'd find cheaper prices but I have found the complete opposite. The restaurants that I've found are owned by Americans and feel like they need to charge in American dollars and upscale American prices. It's beyond me!

Getting married on March 21st, 2009. I have many things completed and a few things left to do. We are getting married in Vegas, and I have the ceremony and reception space booked (Wynn and Maggiano's) the photographer, flowers (although still no deposit on the florist, which is driving me nuts..they take so long to get back to me). I still need to finish my welcome bags (although I'm doing a twist on the theme, a destination wedding survival kit that I"m mailing out to people before hand). We just mailed out the invitations, its starting feel real!

We're getting married at the El Dorado Seaside in the MR. We just spent the entire weekend planning and it feels like every time we get something completed we uncover another 5 things to do! Ack!

I still haven't had my first fitting but am going to call and get it set up tomorrow. Ahhh exciting...am I really getting married in 10 weeks?

March 7 at the RIU Montego Bay - Trice

March 14 in Mazatlan - Aimless91 aka Amy

March 15 at Nuevo Vallarta at Casa Salamandra - clmarti1 aka Cindy

March 17 at RIU Ocho Rios - tina 82 aka Christina

March 20 at The Royal in Playa del Carmen, Mexcio - VeronicaLane

March 21 in Vegus - weddingelle

March 23 at Sandals Grande Ocho Rios in Jamaica - Tara

March 27 at Secrets Capri (PdC, Mexico) - DallasAshli aka Ashli