Sign in to follow this  
DRBride52209

New Bride

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRBride52209 View Post
Hey guys... I think I am going to go blindly and choose Palm Beach Punta Cana...My wedding is set for May 22, 2009. Worse comes to worse after I see the new pics once it opens in Jan.. I can always switch resorts..;-) I have a good feeling about this one. I will keep you posted.
I think I'm going to go with Dreams Palm Beach, too!
Have you been in contact with anyone from the resort yet?
I used the wedding contact email and it was sent back to me as undeliverable. Also, the wedding request form on the Palm Beach page went to Dreams Cancun.

Please let me know if you've had any luck.

Thanks!

Kim

Quote:
Originally Posted by bovkim View Post
I think I'm going to go with Dreams Palm Beach, too!
Have you been in contact with anyone from the resort yet?
I used the wedding contact email and it was sent back to me as undeliverable. Also, the wedding request form on the Palm Beach page went to Dreams Cancun.

Please let me know if you've had any luck.

Thanks!

Kim
Hey Kim,

They have actually been really wonderful and have responded fast to all my inquires. Try this email:
ecommercedr@amresorts.com.do
This should go to Biberly which is the sales manager. I also have the coordinators email which I can send but try the one above first. Let me know how it goes.

Take Care,

Tania

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRBride52209 View Post
Hey Kim,

They have actually been really wonderful and have responded fast to all my inquires. Try this email:
ecommercedr@amresorts.com.do
This should go to Biberly which is the sales manager. I also have the coordinators email which I can send but try the one above first. Let me know how it goes.

Take Care,

Tania
Hey Tania,

Just wanted to say thank you for the email contact! I'm now in contact with Grisel and getting my questions answered! :)

Did you book your date?

Thanks again!

Kim