Photo

*Official Chat Thread for Biggest Loser Season 4* ~FINAL WINNER POSTED~

• Please log in to reply
453 replies to this topic

#181 jrodsgirl

jrodsgirl
  • 261 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 06:59 PM

Hope everyone has a great weekend. I swear I have the never ending munch tooth the past couple of days. Hopefully I can work that out real soon.

FI and I are going to one of our friend's shed parties this weekend. When they were all younger, they used to hang out and party in the shed. Needless to say, it has made a comeback. Fun times, good food, and tons of laughs. I am just going to chalk it up as a free day (probably not the best though, but oh well). If I get up early enough I'll squeeze some exercise in.

I agree with the weigh-ins....first thing in the morning, after I pee...nude. I'll take all the help I can get!

#182 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 07:13 PM

way to go ladies!

my small victory for the week was going to a friday happy hour and only having a diet coke & a banana. There was beer, ice cream, chips & other unhealthy options. I had just as much fun as i do when i drink & pig out at these things.

tonight a friend is coming over to turbo jam with me.

#183 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 09:24 PM

want rock hard abs?

Laugh Away Your Abs*Video

#184 sunset78

sunset78
        • 1,280 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 03:03 PM

Well, doing good so far. Only had a drink last night. Worked out today, will be working out tomorrow. So I would have worked out 3 out of 5 days since my membership. Looking into maybe getting a trainer... we'll see if my pay permits me next time... darn bills...lol

#185 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 04:15 PM

i haven't had alcohol since this started, but i'm thinking that i will want to drink at a party next weekend. the theme is "dress likea robot." i think i'll do a diet coke & jack mix. much lower cal than beer.

it's hard to dress like a robot sober :)

#186 sunset78

sunset78
            • 1,280 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 05:30 PM

lol.... yeah, I suppse so. :)

I was hoping that they had MGD 64 here in Canada, but I haven't found it yet. I liek to have a drink on the weekend when we are partying with friends, so I'm not giving up my alcohol... lol

Everything else though I try to watch calories and portion size. So I don't have to give up absolutely everything. I eat good though... eggs for breakfast, yogurt for a snack, salad or a lean cuisine toasted sandwich, weight watchers snack bar, then supper can be good or bad... if it's bad, I try to ensure it falls within the calorie range that I allow for supper.

#187 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 18,759 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 05:53 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by jpitts78
                lol.... yeah, I suppse so. :)

I was hoping that they had MGD 64 here in Canada, but I haven't found it yet. I liek to have a drink on the weekend when we are partying with friends, so I'm not giving up my alcohol... lol

Everything else though I try to watch calories and portion size. So I don't have to give up absolutely everything. I eat good though... eggs for breakfast, yogurt for a snack, salad or a lean cuisine toasted sandwich, weight watchers snack bar, then supper can be good or bad... if it's bad, I try to ensure it falls within the calorie range that I allow for supper.
                yeah, you don't have to give it up. I agree anything in moderation fits with a healthy diet. i just prefer to eat my calories than drink them so it was something easier to cut. i couldn't do MGD 64. somehow i became a fancy beer drinker when i started grad school. now i like to always try something new & drink more microbrews. most of my friends are at the world beer festival today trying all sorts of beers. beer is pretty big here in durham.

beer isn't as bad as margaritas & pina coladas.

in college i tried what i was calling my "two shots diet." the plan was to take 2 shots before i started drinking beer so i'd drink less.

nope, i just got much drunker. i probably even drank more. so much for that :)

#188 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 11:27 PM

Ok, I just wanted ya'll to know that the list is finalized now (finally!). I've posted the list of participants and the jackpot amount in the first thread as well, but here it is ...

amesharpe (Amy)
                  amyrak (Amy)
                  Becksy (Erin)
                  Bisha (Sabina)
                  carly
                  Christine
                  Christy335
                  DanielleNDerek
                  Dlyteful (Davina)
                  EricaG
                  hillary1
                  jessygrl75 (Jessica)
                  jkcz0702 (Jennifer)
                  jpitts78 (Joanne)
                  jrodsgirl (Rosel)
                  JulieG
                  Kathie
                  KLC77 (Kelly)
                  LALA (Kate)
                  Morgan
                  mummergirl (Lisa)
                  NotYourAverageDW (Sabrina)
                  SBlake (Sarah)
                  SgtPepperette (Melissa)
                  TA Jill
                  yamille

... for a total jackpot of $390!!

#189 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 12,151 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 12:13 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by AnnR
                    Ok, I just wanted ya'll to know that the list is finalized now (finally!). I've posted the list of participants and the jackpot amount in the first thread as well, but here it is ...

amesharpe (Amy)
                    amyrak (Amy)
                    Becksy (Erin)
                    Bisha (Sabina)
                    carly
                    Christine
                    Christy335
                    DanielleNDerek
                    Dlyteful (Davina)
                    EricaG
                    hillary1
                    jessygrl75 (Jessica)
                    jkcz0702 (Jennifer)
                    jpitts78 (Joanne)
                    jrodsgirl (Rosel)
                    JulieG
                    Kathie
                    KLC77 (Kelly)
                    LALA (Kate)
                    Morgan
                    mummergirl (Lisa)
                    NotYourAverageDW (Sabrina)
                    SBlake (Sarah)
                    SgtPepperette (Melissa)
                    TA Jill
                    yamille

... for a total jackpot of $390!!
                    that's a super jackpot AGAIN! now if i could just stop the nighttime snacking!

#190 Christy335

Christy335
                    • 128 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 08:01 AM

This is great! I think I'm doing pretty well so far. I spent last Wednesday through Friday night back home in Houston packing up my house and moving out. I worked from 6:00 am - 1:00 am on Wed, then 6:30 am - 2:30 am on Thursday, and then 7:00 am - 10:30 pm on Friday. I was so busy I didn't have much time for eating, and I definitely wasn't snacking. So moving big boxes around must have burned some mega-calories and with very few cals going in, I hope the scale shows big improvements tomorrow. Oh, also, I got back to Austin at 1:00 am on Friday and then we left for Dallas at 8:30 am on Sat. We went to a surprise party that night. The evite said they were going to be serving BBQ (which is good for my low carb diet if I stay away from the fatty stuff and the sauce) but when I got there I found out that they changed the theme to Mexican Fiesta - which isn't good for low cal or low carb ... AND they had a margarita machine! (Margaritas are my weakness) But I only had one margarita and FI picked out pieces of chicken from his chicken enchiladas for me. On Sunday we watched football with his guy friends and when they ordered wings I had a salad.

I'm trying not to let myself get on the scale more than once a week. In the past, if I weighed myself everyday I'd only get upset. So I'm really excited to see the result tomorrow!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users