Sign in to follow this  
kimmy2009

Booked Hair With Suzanne Morel

I had my wedding in July and got my hair and make up done by her-FABULOUS!!! She is so great-tip buy your own flowers for your hair from Michaels. Much cheaper and they last the whole day insteading of wilting... I also did the day before the spa party as a gift to the Mom's and Grandma's. That was so much fun. I know that it is alot of money and I tossed and turned about how much it was but believe when I say that it was well worth it! Everyone felt excited, relaxed and beautiful.

Finally booked my hair and make up with her. Very nice lady easy to deal with. The prices after tax and service fee are kind of high; however, if she is as good as all of you say she is, than its totally worth it. =)

How much did it cost for your "Spa Day" before the wedding? I am interested in doing this as well but worried about HOW MUCH it will cost...I have myself as well as 4 bridesmaids, and I thought maybe the moms too!!

But its worth it ?!!!!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by olga1708 View Post
If you go on her website she has prices there. you just need to include 10% tax and 15% service charge on top of that
Im sure its on here somewhere, but can someone post suzannes's website for me? thx

I have her booked too! yay! I am so excited... Whats her salon like? would you ladies recommend going to her or her coming to the resort? I cannot decide. LOL what else is new, it seems like since I have been faced with so many decisions I all the sudden cannot make one!

As for hair ideas...

google images of Eva Longoria, she has a lot of pretty curly updo's!