Resort Suggestions

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 beachhappy

• 97 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 11:51 AM

Can anyone make a suggestion for an all-inclusive resort in the Riviera Maya/Cancun area? I am looking for a kid-friendly resort that has a nice beach. In addition, I want to get married on the beach and we are expecting 40-50 guests and a wedding party of 10-12 (Most packages I have looked have 20 as their largest guest number.) I understand you pay more for any amount of people over that but do they have an area large enough for our group size?

#2 LadyZak

• 54 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 12:03 PM

We have finally decided on the Sandos Caracol Beach Resort (it also has sister hotels close by, that offer simliar things) but our didnt have max's on them. When I asked how many we could have for the dinner (if we stayed with the a la carte dinner - opposed to paying extra for pool side) I was told we could have up to 70. If you are unsure, ask the hotels you are wondering about, they are more then willing to answer questions (it can take a while, but they do get to it)
      Good luck

#3 ~*Kathy*~

• 5,649 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 12:29 PM

I went to a wedding at The Grand Palladium in the Riviera Maya in 2006. It's a fantastic resort. I'm not sure about groups of 50-60 as the wedding I attended was fairly intimate and was held in the gazebo near the gardens (which was lovely as well).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users