has anybody heard of?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 sherberry22

sherberry22
  • 21 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 01:51 AM

hey guys,
    has anybody heard of del cabo event design? they are event designers... im thinking of using them but still iffy...don't know if they are good

#2 amitchell

amitchell
    • 24 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 07:06 PM

I have been to their web page and may use them to rent all of my linens if the resort does not have the colors that I am looking for. I did see in a magazine where some one used them and the floral arrangements and tables looked amazing.

#3 sherberry22

sherberry22
      • 21 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 11:43 PM

thanks so much for the reply

#4 kerryjbrown

kerryjbrown
        • 672 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 02:14 PM

I am having them price something out for them (I have their price list if you need it). They put some tables together for me, but the colors are not right so I am goign to make my own linens now and just use them for chargers/glasses/etc.

#5 sherberry22

sherberry22
          • 21 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 12:07 PM

oh yes please that would be great!!! What do you mean that they put tables for you? Did you actually go to Cabo and see them and they did presentation for you? or they sent you pics of a sample table setting that they already have? I really have no idea yet on how my table (ie)centre piece, set up will look like, even color...can they help me with that? can i just tell them how i see my table and they design it for me?also, would they do a presentation for you if you are just still inquiring or did you already have a contract with them? Sorry, Im kinda stupid at these types of things. BTW, what is your wedding color?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users