Photo

DREAMS PUERTO VALLARTA "thread"

• Please log in to reply
2227 replies to this topic

#1351 autjo

autjo
  • 2,182 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 06:47 AM

Good morning everyone! I am so sorry to hear about Rebeca leaving, but I know Dreams PV will make sure that you still have a wonderful wedding. I sent a twitter note to Dreams and they confirmed that you should use the groups.drepv@dreamsresorts.com and the weddings.drepv@dreamsresorts.com. I know this has been said before, but make sure to print out every communication you have had with the resort. I needed it even when Rebeca was there. I know it may feel OCD, but it is better to be prepared :)

Have wonderful weddings simplnsweet and JenDen!!!

#1352 aprilmay

aprilmay
    • 266 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 10:05 AM

I still haven't gotten replies to emails I sent to both those email addresses last week.  I resent them yesterday as well.  Not a biggie tho, we ended up buying a Bose system yesterday to bring with us so no longer have to worry about getting an answer about speakers!  This thing pumps man!!! I love it!!!!

#1353 simplnsweet

simplnsweet
      • 323 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 08:20 AM

THanks Autumn, we are excited to have the day finally arrive. I have all my correspondences printed out. I am not worried about the wedding...as long as my guests have a good time, the food is good and the music is good then all is good in my world. 

#1354 autjo

autjo
        • 2,182 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 08:32 AM

Aprilmay you will not regret having the sound system. You can use it on your balcony, at the beach and even at the pool too!

What a great attitude simplnsweet :)

Happy Friday y'all!!

#1355 autjo

autjo
          • 2,182 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 08:34 AM

Oh I forgot... did you see Mishka's blog about Allyson's wedding? Seriously, how romantic was that chuppah?!?!?!

http://www.bestdesti...s-beach-wedding

#1356 allyson779

allyson779
            • 238 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 09:47 AM

Thanks Autumn- Mishka was simply amazing and I will explain more in my review....which I hope to start and get done this weekend.  (Sorry for the delay)

Bride & Groom plus 86 booked!!!

#1357 Cinnamon-Girl

Cinnamon-Girl
              • 9 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 12:59 PM

Hi everyone,

It's been a while since I posted since we decided that 2012 will be the year for our Dreams PV wedding (not 2011), so I figured I'd better take a break from thinking about it or I'll drive myself mad.  But....I just can't stay away! 

With the (not so) new format, I'm still having trouble finding reviews.  I know it says that they are to be posted under the vendor or site, but I don't see many there....and with this new system it's harder to compare sites since the reviews are in so many different places.

Any advice?

p.s. also....we're hoping to have a small group (20 or less)....do you think we could fit into the wedding gazebo for dinner? I don't want to be on the beach, and I'd prefer some coverage (ie. not the terrace ideally) but don't want the convention rooms and for our small group the restaurants would seem way too big.  What's the current status ("current" being relative of course!! there is no consistency except inconsistency!) of reserving the wine cellar of Portofino?

#1358 simplnsweet

simplnsweet
                • 323 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 04:29 AM

Hi ladies....my day to leave for my destination wedding  in less than 3 hrs and I have to say bye to my internet B2B and new brides!  Thank you to all and of course to the moderators for all the suggestions and ideas.  Adios mi amigas!

#1359 autjo

autjo
                  • 2,182 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 07:44 AM

Safe travels sweetie!!! Enjoy every second you have with your friends, family and new hubby (o:

Originally Posted by simplnsweet 

Hi ladies....my day to leave for my destination wedding  in less than 3 hrs and I have to say bye to my internet B2B and new brides!  Thank you to all and of course to the moderators for all the suggestions and ideas.  Adios mi amigas!

#1360 1elephant

1elephant
                    • VIP Member
                    • 15,998 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 08:05 AM

Originally Posted by Cinnamon-Girl 

Hi everyone,

It's been a while since I posted since we decided that 2012 will be the year for our Dreams PV wedding (not 2011), so I figured I'd better take a break from thinking about it or I'll drive myself mad.  But....I just can't stay away! 

With the (not so) new format, I'm still having trouble finding reviews.  I know it says that they are to be posted under the vendor or site, but I don't see many there....and with this new system it's harder to compare sites since the reviews are in so many different places.

Any advice? no clue - i haven't checked for reviews b/c i'm well past that stage...

p.s. also....we're hoping to have a small group (20 or less)....do you think we could fit into the wedding gazebo for dinner? I don't want to be on the beach, and I'd prefer some coverage (ie. not the terrace ideally) but don't want the convention rooms and for our small group the restaurants would seem way too big.  What's the current status ("current" being relative of course!! there is no consistency except inconsistency!) of reserving the wine cellar of Portofino?

if memory serves, the gazebo is big enough for maybe 5 people....just large enough for the wedding party, if that....in the pics i've seen, the guests' chairs are always set up outside of the gazebo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users