Sign in to follow this  
jamaica2009bride

Bonfire at Seagrape reception?

When I booked the Seagrape for my after-dinner reception, the WC asked me if I would like a bonfire on the beach. FH really likes the idea, I think everyone will end up smelling like smoke! I was wondering if anyone had a bonfire at their beach reception or is considering having one? Nice idea or waste of money? Thoughts??

I know I saw photos on BDW of a bonfire at ROR but I can't seem to find them again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch2344 View Post
When I booked the Seagrape for my after-dinner reception, the WC asked me if I would like a bonfire on the beach. FH really likes the idea, I think everyone will end up smelling like smoke! I was wondering if anyone had a bonfire at their beach reception or is considering having one? Nice idea or waste of money? Thoughts??

I know I saw photos on BDW of a bonfire at ROR but I can't seem to find them again.
Someone did have a bonfire at ROR but I can't remember which bride. I don't recall her complaining about anyone smelling like smoke though.

I've heard a lot of good things about it, but sometimes it seems like it's just there already, and sometimes people have been charged $150. So, if you decide to go with it, be prepared for the extra charge. I know we are going to go with it!