Sign in to follow this  
Yari

LC an Author?

I remember being little in my basement we had ALL the Sweet Valley High books, the series I'm assuming. My cousin gave them to me, they were hers. I never did read them though :o( I just remember looking at the pictures on the covers, and I moved on to play with my "My Little Pony" dolls. I never liked reading whenI was younger. LOL omg.

Oh you don't even know girls. I have been lugging around this box for freaking decades (well 2- LOL) waiting to give my future daughter my Sweet Valley High books. I have the junior high and high school series. She (she's not even created yet.) probably won't even like them and I'll be crushed.

I love the series name though- LA Candy. I like the idea of the younger girls having a book like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqueline View Post
cacie ahahah that is funny and made me lol!
Seriously... have you seen her latest one? I watch The Soup and they always give the Hills "stars" crap. They showed a clip of some ridiculous music video of her doing jazzercise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Case*a*licious View Post
Seriously... have you seen her latest one? I watch The Soup and they always give the Hills "stars" crap. They showed a clip of some ridiculous music video of her doing jazzercise.
I saw that! I thought it was HOT!!!!! lol. Ugh.