Sign in to follow this  
coppergoddess13

Has anyone heard of sharing a photographer?

I saw on a different board that one bride was looking for another bride in her area close to her date who'd be willing to split airfare on the photographer she was bringing in. I hadn't ever heard of that, and at first I thought it was crazy (and cheap), but... I suppose it kind of makes sense, if the photog is willing. I'm just wondering if it would work or not- anyone have experience with this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coppergoddess13 View Post
I saw on a different board that one bride was looking for another bride in her area close to her date who'd be willing to split airfare on the photographer she was bringing in. I hadn't ever heard of that, and at first I thought it was crazy (and cheap), but... I suppose it kind of makes sense, if the photog is willing. I'm just wondering if it would work or not- anyone have experience with this?
There are many brides on BDW who have shared a photographer & it has worked well. A few of us Jamaica brides shared our photographer this past April.
Try doing a search on photography & you may find the thread that was started regarding shared photographers.

Oh yeah! Sharing photographers is a win win for both parties! Since airfare is typically the same no matter how many days you stay, it cuts that cost in half for both brides!

From the photographers stand point, they get more experience shooting in a beatiful location and they get to make two brides extremely happy!