Photo

Outside WC? Suggestions?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mexicanbridewithquestions

mexicanbridewithquestions
  • 149 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 09:58 PM

I haven't picked my site yet, but looking closely at Azul Sensatori. Even with the little communication I have had. I can see how planning a wedding from this far is frustrating.

I saw on BDW that someone suggested hiring an outside WC. This is the first I have heard of this and really like the idea. Does anyone know more about it in the Riviera Mayan area? Do the resorts allow it (especially the Karisma resorts) Does anyone have any recommendations? How much does it cost?

Thanks in advance

#2 Yazmin De La Mora

Yazmin De La Mora
    • Vendor
    • 336 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 06:59 PM

Hello.
      I am a wc in the RM and unfortunatelly the Karisma resorts do not allow us to get into their resorts.
      Best Regards.
      Yazmin

#3 SoontobeMHeikkinen

SoontobeMHeikkinen
      • 42 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 02:50 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by mexicanbridewithquestions
        I haven't picked my site yet, but looking closely at Azul Sensatori. Even with the little communication I have had. I can see how planning a wedding from this far is frustrating.

I saw on BDW that someone suggested hiring an outside WC. This is the first I have heard of this and really like the idea. Does anyone know more about it in the Riviera Mayan area? Do the resorts allow it (especially the Karisma resorts) Does anyone have any recommendations? How much does it cost?

Thanks in advance

Hi there! I am actually using Luisa from Weddings Riviera Maya wedding planner playa del carmen tulum riviera maya and she is excellent! My fiance and I had specific requirements we needed met in finding the perfect resort and she was able to assist in the research. We went through MANY resorts so if I can be of any help let me know. Do you plan on using an outside photographer as well? That will also narrow down your search, since there aren't too many resorts that allow outside photographers. Again, let me know if I can be of any help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users