Sign in to follow this  
mexicanbridewithquestions

Outside WC? Suggestions?

I haven't picked my site yet, but looking closely at Azul Sensatori. Even with the little communication I have had. I can see how planning a wedding from this far is frustrating.

I saw on BDW that someone suggested hiring an outside WC. This is the first I have heard of this and really like the idea. Does anyone know more about it in the Riviera Mayan area? Do the resorts allow it (especially the Karisma resorts) Does anyone have any recommendations? How much does it cost?

Thanks in advance

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexicanbridewithquestions View Post
I haven't picked my site yet, but looking closely at Azul Sensatori. Even with the little communication I have had. I can see how planning a wedding from this far is frustrating.

I saw on BDW that someone suggested hiring an outside WC. This is the first I have heard of this and really like the idea. Does anyone know more about it in the Riviera Mayan area? Do the resorts allow it (especially the Karisma resorts) Does anyone have any recommendations? How much does it cost?

Thanks in advance

Hi there! I am actually using Luisa from Weddings Riviera Maya wedding planner playa del carmen tulum riviera maya and she is excellent! My fiance and I had specific requirements we needed met in finding the perfect resort and she was able to assist in the research. We went through MANY resorts so if I can be of any help let me know. Do you plan on using an outside photographer as well? That will also narrow down your search, since there aren't too many resorts that allow outside photographers. Again, let me know if I can be of any help!

popcorn.gif