Photo

May 2009 Brides

• Please log in to reply
1293 replies to this topic

#291 Ayita

Ayita
  • 861 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 06:08 PM

Congrats Jen ! That's a fantastic news ! Did you see a doc, will you be able to travel in May ? It will be past the first 12 weeks right ?

#292 jrodsgirl

jrodsgirl
    • 261 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 06:55 PM

Holy smokes....every one of you seem so on top of things. That is awesome! It is really starting to hit me that we are in the final months until our weddings! Can't wait....the cold weather here does not help either!

Took my dress and FI's pants to be altered yesterday...hems for both. Need to tie up some loose ends with the invitations for our AHR and the cake. Think I have a ton less to do since it is only the two of us going to Jamaica!

#293 weddingchick

weddingchick
      • 1,052 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 04:56 PM

Congratulations Jenn!!!

#294 Blkatz

Blkatz
        • 1,025 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 05:09 PM

Ladies can you believe it is just over 3 months until our weddings Time is flying by!

#295 Cattie

Cattie
          • 594 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 06:17 PM

Congrats Jenn!!

Omg I can't believe its only a little over 3 months! I'm now starting to stress!!! I have my first fitting tomorrow!

#296 Ayita

Ayita
            • 861 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 06:19 PM

I know ! I'm getting all excited !!

#297 Blkatz

Blkatz
              • 1,025 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 06:21 PM

I didn't realize we have the same wedding date Ayita!

#298 Ayita

Ayita
                • 861 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 05:53 AM

Yeah ! We're date twins !

#299 *Casey*

*Casey*
                  • 5,209 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 12:39 PM

I know what yall mean. Time has flown by, and we're only 3 months out now! My mom called me panicking the other night about how she put so much wedding stuff off till after Christmas, and it's all catching up now. I told her that if anyone should be stressing, it's me! I think she was just having a moment, and has calmed down by now, but then after thinking about 3 months... I'm stressed too! OMG, so much left to do, and not enough time!!!

#300 milejilo

milejilo
                    • 313 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 12:48 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Jenn3878
                      Hi girls I have been MIA for a little while busy at work, got a new laptop and plain life in general.....I hope everyone’s planning is going well!! My dress came in and it fits perfect and all my exercising and eating well has paid off but a few days before I was to go try it on I found out that I am pregnant!!! After a mini meltdown (I didn’t think I was able to get pregnant - we are elated), LOL I am going to send my dress back, pay restocking fees and order 1 size up. my new dress will now be in around April 17th. The bridal salon (Bridal Suite in Port St Lucie, FL) was AMAZINGLY understanding and helpful, I couldn’t be happier! I guess now I need to join the momstobe thread!! I need to get back in the wedding swing soon!!
                      jenn i'm soooo happy for you =) congrats !!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users