TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 11 March 2007 - 04:20 PM

just thought i would share:

Click the image to open in full size.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 Mrs.Morley

Mrs.Morley
  • 259 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 04:41 PM

Tammy,

that is an awesome suit! ill have to check it out. thanks for posting

#3 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 11 March 2007 - 06:29 PM

Just an FYI, last year my FI bought a shirt at J Crew and they told him that their men's clothes are now being made more slender and not as many tall sizes. My FI is really tall so he cannot fit in their clothes, so you may want to order a size up at J Crew.
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#4 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 06:42 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Christine
    Just an FYI, last year my FI bought a shirt at J Crew and they told him that their men's clothes are now being made more slender and not as many tall sizes. My FI is really tall so he cannot fit in their clothes, so you may want to order a size up at J Crew.
    or try it on at the store...thats what we did to be safe.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#5 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 11 March 2007 - 07:05 PM

Tammy-I was putting the disclaimer out there for girls who might be ordering online, since not all J Crew carry a lot of men's wear and I know at home we never had one, we had to drive to CA to go to any good stores.
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#6 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
    • 1,876 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 12:18 AM

I love the look! Thanks for posting!
      My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
      Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#7 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,996 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 12:48 AM

So we started out suit search today and JCrew was one of the stores we went to. Our stupid local JCrew doesn't carry the suits! How dumb is that? So now I'm debating whether or not to order it. The biggest thing is that Jeff really wants to try to get a light weight suit. It is amazing the difference in heaviness of suits that are out there- I never really noticed until today.

So, if anyone has actually seen this suit in person, is it light or heavy?

#8 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 01:00 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by AQHARIDER
        So we started out suit search today and JCrew was one of the stores we went to. Our stupid local JCrew doesn't carry the suits! How dumb is that? So now I'm debating whether or not to order it. The biggest thing is that Jeff really wants to try to get a light weight suit. It is amazing the difference in heaviness of suits that are out there- I never really noticed until today.

So, if anyone has actually seen this suit in person, is it light or heavy?
        steve bought his suit from jcrew and it looks exactly the same BUT i am not sure if it is because i have not felt the fabric but his is pretty light. the pants were really light and he took off his jacket furing the reception.

Awards and recognition: 

#9 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 6,996 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 01:08 AM

Hmmm....they do take returns in the stores so maybe I should just order and try it out! Thanks Tammy:)

#10 TammyB

TammyB
          • 10,630 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 09:06 AM

Sarah, I went to Lord & Taylor this weekend and got Cain his linen pants. Have you checked there?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users