Photo

When do linen tan suits appear in stores?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 PrettyPeaches

PrettyPeaches
  • 46 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 01:39 AM

I was in our local Le Chateau and they had linen tan suits :)

But I was doing some searching online a few months ago and came across this great site.. you can order a custom made linen suit..

WeddingTropics

It seems a bit pricey.. but its custom :) We are planning to order pants and shirts from there.. I was in contact with them and they told me that to have your product in time to order end of dec or early jan.. (we are also getting married in April 2009)

#12 catandcleo

catandcleo
    • 173 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 11:44 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by PrettyPeaches
      I was in our local Le Chateau and they had linen tan suits :)

But I was doing some searching online a few months ago and came across this great site.. you can order a custom made linen suit..

WeddingTropics

It seems a bit pricey.. but its custom :) We are planning to order pants and shirts from there.. I was in contact with them and they told me that to have your product in time to order end of dec or early jan.. (we are also getting married in April 2009)

Actually at $249, that is a GREAT price for a custom suit. Especially when you consider a standard off-the-rack suit (that isn't a store brand) at the Bay is regular price $500, $350 if you can hit one of their sales. Custom suits generally cost anywhere from $600 up to several thousand.

(Unfortunately, FI wears suits every day for work, so i have done quite a bit of suit shopping. That's why he refuses to wear one for the wedding!)

#13 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
      • 1,260 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 12:35 AM

I would start checking department stores in March. I know Dillards and Macys had them in stock around that time this year. I wouldn't worry about alterations, men's stuff can normally be done in a week or less.
        See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#14 Freckles

Freckles
        • 67 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 01:19 AM

Wow! You girls are so helpful, thank you for all the information. Im out of town for the next week but im hitting the mall and Macys when I get back!! I will keep you posted on what I find.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users