184 replies to this topic

#61 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
  • VIP Member
  • 3,160 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 12:50 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Yari
    LOL...yes you are such an old hag. Too funny!
    lol, im getting there. on sept 29 ill be here 30 long years!

#62 tvt

tvt
    • VIP Member
    • 4,812 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 12:52 PM

ahhh, so now i'm contemplating changing my user name all together. the things the boredom makes you do.

#63 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 12:54 PM

This is a total non-topic, but I just took my pony tail out cuz it was too tight and am rubbing my head, and it's practically orgasmic!

Ok, that's a major exaggeration, but damn, doesn't that feel good!?

#64 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
        • VIP Member
        • 11,403 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 01:03 PM

Hey girls...I'm bored too. Well, actually I would say "uninspired" is a better description. I'm in that space where I have like 10 things to do & I'm being super ADD and working on each one for 5 minutes at a time & then switching to the next. I hate it when I do that. It's usually a good sign I need to BDW.

Yari - I love your new Yarilicious tagline! I think I would like to change mine now too.

#65 tvt

tvt
          • VIP Member
          • 4,812 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 01:05 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Christa
            Yari - I love your new Yarilicious tagline! I think I would like to change mine now too.
            I like Chief Investigator!

#66 Yari

Yari
            • VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 01:06 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Jacqueline
              lol, im getting there. on sept 29 ill be here 30 long years!
              Oh please...I beat you by four years...will be 34 on November 3rd.
              ahhh, so now i'm contemplating changing my user name all together. the things the boredom makes you do.
              Do it! Change it to your first name...join the first name club!

Quote:
              Originally Posted by carly
              This is a total non-topic, but I just took my pony tail out cuz it was too tight and am rubbing my head, and it's practically orgasmic!

Ok, that's a major exaggeration, but damn, doesn't that feel good!?
              It does feel good! I always love that feeling.

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Christa
              Change it to Christalicious!

#67 tvt

tvt
              • VIP Member
              • 4,812 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 01:09 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Yari

Do it! Change it to your first name...join the first name club!

Tara is already taken

#68 *Lo*

*Lo*
                • 2,993 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 01:09 PM

I don't know how I would get through Friday's without BDW! I literally have about 2,000 things to do at work but they are all little things that are lame and I prefer larger projects with deadlines. So I am basically doing nothing. And loving that you guys are helping me procrastinate! Also the fact that I am an accountant and 60% of my job is boring regardless, just doesn't help!

It sounds like everyone has very sporty plans this weekend. I have no idea what to do. Last weekend my FI moved to Boston for school. We were living together for the last almost 2 years and now we are only seeing each other every 3 or 4 weeks for a weekend. I am DYING! Trying to keep busy though. Planned a dinner out with my best friend tonight...probably should go to the gym...that's all I have come up with.

I wish my wedding was way closer so I could be hardcore into the planning. That would surely keep me busy!

#69 Yari

Yari
                  • VIP Member
                  • 10,928 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 01:12 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by tvt
                    Tara is already taken
                    Bummer! I just checked and she is an active member. Darn it!

Can you do Tara and the your first initial of your last name?

#70 Yari

Yari
                    • VIP Member
                    • 10,928 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 01:13 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by gossip girl
                      I don't know how I would get through Friday's without BDW! I literally have about 2,000 things to do at work but they are all little things that are lame and I prefer larger projects with deadlines. So I am basically doing nothing. And loving that you guys are helping me procrastinate! Also the fact that I am an accountant and 60% of my job is boring regardless, just doesn't help!

It sounds like everyone has very sporty plans this weekend. I have no idea what to do. Last weekend my FI moved to Boston for school. We were living together for the last almost 2 years and now we are only seeing each other every 3 or 4 weeks for a weekend. I am DYING! Trying to keep busy though. Planned a dinner out with my best friend tonight...probably should go to the gym...that's all I have come up with.

I wish my wedding was way closer so I could be hardcore into the planning. That would surely keep me busy!
                      Lori, that must be so hard! Don't fret pretty soon you will be in the full swing of planning.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users