184 replies to this topic

#181 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
  • VIP Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 04:55 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by tvt
    No joke. We've got 4 more hours to occupy!
    Well, now that I'm back from lunch, it's down to 3 hours left!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Yari
    I am out of here in 15 minutes! Yay! I have an eye doctor appointment and I need to pick up my step-daughter from school. The weekend is just a few short minutes away for me.
    You suck Yari-licious

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ErinB
    That's not that bad.

Probably my most embarassing slip up...Let me preface this by saying I have terrible eye-sight! I am probably legally blind without glasses or contacts. So, I see an old guy friend from high school. He moved away to college, so I hadn't seen him in about 6 months. Well, I go running up to this man and slap him on the ass!

Too bad I didn't get a good look at his face first, before leaning in to kiss him, it was the wrong guy!!!!

The girl next to him was also pretty surprised and a little pissed! OOPS!
    That is AWESOME!!

#182 yamille

yamille
    • 1,460 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 07:46 PM

This thread made me giggle. I only read some of it but you ladies are funny.

Of course now I wanna be *licious* too but my name stinks for stuff like that.

yamilicious
      yamille-icious

.. doesn't quite work. Oh well happy friday

#183 Banana11

Banana11
      • VIP Member
      • 8,841 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 10:29 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by yamille
        This thread made me giggle. I only read some of it but you ladies are funny.

Of course now I wanna be *licious* too but my name stinks for stuff like that.

yamilicious
        yamille-icious

.. doesn't quite work. Oh well happy friday
        It so works! What about yam-i-licious? It sort of sounds like yummy-licious!!!

#184 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 3,490 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 10:44 PM

OMG! I am sad I missed this thread today! Work was insane today...I would have had way more fun talking you guys!

Anyway...this tread totally made me laugh! you girls are crazy!

#185 Celina

Celina
          • Banned
          • 2,811 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 01:04 PM

OMG - I totally missed this thread...now it's Saturday...I'm at work and I want to be in the *licious* club!

Celina*licious* doesn't sound good though!
            DANG im a senior, wtf?!?!?! that sounds like an old hag who has senior citizen rights.
            Hahahahahhhaaaaaaaaa.........I almost peed in my pants when I read this - freakin hillarious! I am a senior too!!
            This is a total non-topic, but I just took my pony tail out cuz it was too tight and am rubbing my head, and it's practically orgasmic!

Ok, that's a major exaggeration, but damn, doesn't that feel good!?
            OMG........I LUUUVVVVVVVV that feeling!!

Quote:
            Originally Posted by tvt
            I like Chief Investigator!
            I agree - every time I see that i giggle!

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Just Martha
            Pictures might be awhile. We are painting the whole room then Jay is painting a mural. I guess I can just post pictures after we paint and then pictures when the mural is completed.

I am super excited! I can't wait to put his clothes away in his new dresser. They have been stored in a plastic storage container for months. I am gonna wait to wash them for a month or so...maybe even longer. Providing that I don't go into labor before then!
            Ooohh Martha...you should do before and after pics!

Quote:
            Originally Posted by ErinB
            That's not that bad.

Probably my most embarassing slip up...Let me preface this by saying I have terrible eye-sight! I am probably legally blind without glasses or contacts. So, I see an old guy friend from high school. He moved away to college, so I hadn't seen him in about 6 months. Well, I go running up to this man and slap him on the ass!

Too bad I didn't get a good look at his face first, before leaning in to kiss him, it was the wrong guy!!!!

The girl next to him was also pretty surprised and a little pissed! OOPS!
            Oh my lord that is HILLARIOUS!! Was he receptive? He probably liked it! Haha!
            "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users