Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jacqueline

It's Fri and I'm bored

Recommended Posts

This is a total non-topic, but I just took my pony tail out cuz it was too tight and am rubbing my head, and it's practically orgasmic!

 

Ok, that's a major exaggeration, but damn, doesn't that feel good!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey girls...I'm bored too. Well, actually I would say "uninspired" is a better description. I'm in that space where I have like 10 things to do & I'm being super ADD and working on each one for 5 minutes at a time & then switching to the next. I hate it when I do that. It's usually a good sign I need to BDW.

 

Yari - I love your new Yarilicious tagline! I think I would like to change mine now too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christa View Post
Yari - I love your new Yarilicious tagline! I think I would like to change mine now too.
I like Chief Investigator!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqueline View Post
lol, im getting there. on sept 29 ill be here 30 long years!
Oh please...I beat you by four years...will be 34 on November 3rd. sad.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvt View Post
ahhh, so now i'm contemplating changing my user name all together. the things the boredom makes you do.
Do it! Change it to your first name...join the first name club!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carly View Post
This is a total non-topic, but I just took my pony tail out cuz it was too tight and am rubbing my head, and it's practically orgasmic!

Ok, that's a major exaggeration, but damn, doesn't that feel good!?
It does feel good! I always love that feeling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christa View Post
Yari - I love your new Yarilicious tagline! I think I would like to change mine now too.
Change it to Christalicious!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know how I would get through Friday's without BDW! I literally have about 2,000 things to do at work but they are all little things that are lame and I prefer larger projects with deadlines. So I am basically doing nothing. And loving that you guys are helping me procrastinate! Also the fact that I am an accountant and 60% of my job is boring regardless, just doesn't help!

 

It sounds like everyone has very sporty plans this weekend. I have no idea what to do. Last weekend my FI moved to Boston for school. We were living together for the last almost 2 years and now we are only seeing each other every 3 or 4 weeks for a weekend. I am DYING! Trying to keep busy though. Planned a dinner out with my best friend tonight...probably should go to the gym...that's all I have come up with.

 

I wish my wedding was way closer so I could be hardcore into the planning. That would surely keep me busy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvt View Post
Tara is already taken sad.gif
Bummer! I just checked and she is an active member. Darn it!

Can you do Tara and the your first initial of your last name?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by gossip girl View Post
I don't know how I would get through Friday's without BDW! I literally have about 2,000 things to do at work but they are all little things that are lame and I prefer larger projects with deadlines. So I am basically doing nothing. And loving that you guys are helping me procrastinate! Also the fact that I am an accountant and 60% of my job is boring regardless, just doesn't help!

It sounds like everyone has very sporty plans this weekend. I have no idea what to do. Last weekend my FI moved to Boston for school. We were living together for the last almost 2 years and now we are only seeing each other every 3 or 4 weeks for a weekend. I am DYING! Trying to keep busy though. Planned a dinner out with my best friend tonight...probably should go to the gym...that's all I have come up with.

I wish my wedding was way closer so I could be hardcore into the planning. That would surely keep me busy!
Lori, that must be so hard! Don't fret pretty soon you will be in the full swing of planning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Hi my husband and I are renewing our wedding vows at dreams Punta cana resort and spot QE hace the ultimate dream package but it's very simple the resort is charging a whole lot for decorations any one ever bought their own decorations to the resort they also charge to put your decorations up.
    • How to login Hotmail? Today I am going to show you how to login to any Hotmail account on Desktop and Mobile. If you have a Hotmail account but you don’t know how to sign in Hotmail, this post helps you login Hotmail easy way with pictures. If you don’t have Hotmail account, of course, let Sign up Hotmail. And now, Here is how to sign in Hotmail.
       
    • I and my partner are going to get married on August 12th. We met each other through a lesbian dating website. Both of us want that day to be a memorable day. We are in confused on which dress to wear for the wedding ceremony. Any suggestion on lesbian wedding dress? I prefer white, whereas my partner prefers of-white. Which one do you think will look good? Should we go for same dress or different one? Share your thoughts.
    • Choose the flower that is matching with the bride and gown dress.
    • Hotmail gmail login: How to change your gmail password and how to delete your Gmail account? GMAIL is the most popular emailing service, with almost had a billion people worldwide logging on every day to check their emails. Google has recently added a number of new updates to make it easier to secure your Gmail, as well as safely deleting your email account. How do you change your password or delete your hotmail account?
  • Topics

×