FS: White Parasols and 2 wedding dresses

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Jenleopard

• 204 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 09:40 PM

Hi Ladies...

So I got caught up in the moment of having a destination wedding and went a little crazy with buying stuff!

Here is a link to all of the items I am selling: Flickr: mygoldshoes' Photostream

---I have 10 White Parasols that I am selling for $5 each (plus shipping) **SOLD**

---I also have a NWT White House, Black Market Gown that is gorgeous!! It is called the "StarGazer" and retails for $248. The dress is a size 14 and has not been altered in anyway! I am open to any reasonable offer! **SOLD**

Here is the White House Black Market Link (White House | Black Market - Stargazer Bridal Gown)

---I have another dress that has a sweetheart neckline that I was going to use for my TTD. But...I changed my mind. I am willing to sell this dress for $75. I bought the dress from a Knottie Bride. The dress is a size 12. (I am street size 10/12 and it fits me...)

Send me a PM if you are interested!

Thanks for looking!!

#2 syl1115

• 789 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 09:49 PM

I am looking for parasols. Another girls was selling hers August 30, but I haven't heard from her yet. Are they $5.00 each? I am looking for 4. I will PM you.

Our wedding slideshowhttp://www.facebook.....=1047086342460

#3 Jenleopard

• 204 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 09:55 PM

Yes! Sorry about that!

Thanks for asking!

#4 Cali

• 281 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 08:48 AM

I was also am looking for 5 white paper parasols...I just pm you..
          I hope they are still available

#5 S2BLennon

• 668 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 10:29 AM

I was looking for a parasol also- I just need one! That would add up to your 10- so hopefully you have one left?! I will PM you! :)

And do you have a pic of the $75 TTD that you were gonna use?

#6 OROBride1008

• 417 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 10:49 AM

I would be interested to see what the TTD looks like. Do you have a pic?

#7 Cherielee

• 160 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 11:01 AM

i am interested in 4 white parasols...shipping to canada...are there any left plus i would like to see the TTD and what size is it please? tahnks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users