Photo

Working on my 4th WC from the hotel now

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 heather007

heather007
  • 620 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 05:56 PM

I don't really want to complain but- I got an email from my WC that she will no longer be working with us and has handed me over to another WC. That is fine, I'm sure something came up, but, this is the 4th time it has happened!!!! The first lady quit, then the second one claimed that she never got our manifest/confirmation of bookings from our travel agent so she just started to ignore my emails. When I finally called there and found out that they never got the tour manifest I got my travel agent to send her another one. During that phone call with her, she put me on hold, and another WC picked up the call and she then became my WC. Now, I got an email from this one and she gave me to another WC- in the middle of me attempting to get a menu to finalize my wedding package.

Like seriously, this is becoming ridiculous. All I want to do is bloody pick my wedding package!!!!

~~

#2 Jeremy_Gilliam

Jeremy_Gilliam
    • 335 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 06:22 PM

Wow, that is a little ridiculous! Starting to feel like, "take a number..."? Good luck.

#3 Yari

Yari
      • VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 06:23 PM

Yuck, that is bad business!

Sorry you are going through this.

#4 2bebridejamaica

2bebridejamaica
        • 1,206 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 08:15 PM

Eeeeewwww not good for this place at all. I felt the same when my girl was supposedly on maternity leave.. but actually they were just in between girls and training a new one so the WC from a completely different island tried to work with us and it only made things worse.. I hope things get better and this IS your LAST WC.

#5 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
          • VIP Member
          • 18,452 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 04:03 PM

Heather that sucks. It seems like a lot of resorts change WCs often, but 4 is a little ridiculous. I can understand your aggravation. Hopefully this 4th one will last until your wedding.
            ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
            Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
            Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users