366 replies to this topic

#151 Yari

Yari
  • VIP Member
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 12:00 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Raeka
    Awe shucks, I was hoping Dylan would be back too. Maybe they are just saying that to surprise the viewers... I mean why wouldn't he want to come back? At least for all the fans and the show that gave him his fame. geesh
    I agree, I don't believe he is not coming back. I mean is he that arrogant? I am sure money will talk and if the show takes off they could pay him big bucks.

On another note, did you hear they are making three of the stars gain 10 pounds. I am not sure which ones, but I am thinking Nicole & Silver for sure! Silver's legs were sticks...

#152 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,680 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
    • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
    • LocationUtah

Posted 19 September 2008 - 12:12 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Yari
    On another note, did you hear they are making three of the stars gain 10 pounds. I am not sure which ones, but I am thinking Nicole & Silver for sure! Silver's legs were sticks...
    I can see why, they are stick thin! Makes me feel like the good year blimp lol

#153 jajajaja

jajajaja
    • VIP Member
    • 9,794 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 12:18 PM

Uhhh so while watching Top Model this week they showed a pic of Tyra in '92 with someother famous model who I have NO idea who she was. Anyways- I have a point. LOL Both Tyra and the other chick were WAYYY bigger than today's models. I was shocked- they looked normal or actually heavier than a lot of our younger females these days. I know the ideal of a woman's body in the media's eyes have changed a ton, but it's kinda shocking to see how much. I'm glad those girls need to gain weight.

As for Luke Perry- I don't know if it's just his Dylan McKay vibe, but he always seemed kinda cocky to me. Thankfully, I dont think he's got a lot going on right now, so hopefully money does talk and he returns to the show. I wouldn't mind seeing a lot of the old cast return.

Brian Austin Green is on terminator though- which is Fox. Can they do another show on a different network at the same time? Even if it's just a guest star role??
      Happily married since 2008

#154 Yari

Yari
      • VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 12:22 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
        Brian Austin Green is on terminator though- which is Fox. Can they do another show on a different network at the same time? Even if it's just a guest star role??
        When he was on Ellen this week he said YES he could...yay! BUT he said only if he had the time...boo!

#155 jajajaja

jajajaja
        • VIP Member
        • 9,794 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 12:57 PM

Ahhh poopie. But maybe it will work out- I'd love to see each and every oldie make a guest appearance. It would make my day.

What's Tiffany Amber Theisan up to? I LOVED Valerie- even when she was a bitch.

#156 Yari

Yari
          • VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 12:58 PM

Quote:
            Ahhh poopie. But maybe it will work out- I'd love to see each and every oldie make a guest appearance. It would make my day.

What's Tiffany Amber Theisan up to? I LOVED Valerie- even when she was a bitch.
            Oh my goodness, Valerie rocked! She was so vicious, but then she was nice. It was pure craziness. I loved it!

#157 Christine

Christine
            • VIP Member
            • 21,514 posts
            • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
            • Wedding Location:Napa, California
            • LocationReno, NV

Posted 19 September 2008 - 01:02 PM

I read about the weight situation, it was about all the main teen girls, Naomi, Erin (sorry I have a hard time calling her Silver) and Annie.
            Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#158 jajajaja

jajajaja
            • VIP Member
            • 9,794 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 01:07 PM

And can they please make Naomi look a tad younger? She looks older than me!

#159 Yari

Yari
              • VIP Member
              • 10,928 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 01:10 PM

Quote:
                And can they please make Naomi look a tad younger? She looks older than me!
                LOL, I hate her nostroils. Did I spell that right?

#160 boscobel

boscobel
                • VIP Member
                • 24,213 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 01:13 PM

Ok, I started to try to read the whole thread, but I don't know if I can, it's so dang long! I watched my first 90210 last night, and it was ok. I felt kinda stupid watching it, like I was too old or something, but I kinda liked it. I set it up to record, so we'll see how it goes. I wish I had watched the first few episodes though, cuz I hate not knowing what happened in the beginning.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users