Sign in to follow this  
Christine

Noah's brother drugged Valerie and then she had sex with Noah and thought he raped her. She was dating David at the time.

The only thing I know about the Kelly story line this year is that her mom is coming back for 5 episodes and is going to be getting sick and most likely will die (the woman who plays her character lives in my town and her youngest child attends the school I work at-the one she was preggo with when Erin Silver was born on the show-yes its been that long that girl is now a senior in high school!). I have heard that she is going to have a thing for the principal character but I really hope they don't have her sleep with him, that is so not Kelly.

I am really curious if Annie will wind up having to face charges for killing the homeless guy.

I love the show, But I am really hating Annie's storyline so far! UGH...Although I LOVED when she told Naomi that everyone who loves her always loves Annie more...LOL too Funny.

I feel like its becoming more "90210" like this year. I didn't think they could pull it off, but it's a good show. Melrose place is even growing on me :)

I love the show, But I am really hating Annie's storyline so far! UGH...Although I LOVED when she told Naomi that everyone who loves her always loves Annie more...LOL too Funny.

I feel like its becoming more "90210" like this year. I didn't think they could pull it off, but it's a good show. Melrose place is even growing on me :)

I am watching this weeks show and I can't refrain from saying it until the episode is over, but I really, really hate Jen. I used to hate Naomi's character, but now I just feel bad for her. She's just manipulated and her family sucks, of course she isn't a great person.

Oh and I used to love Adrianna. Especially her and Navid, LOVED them together. And I hate her. Like I want to punch her stupid face.

But I guess the fact that I am getting so emotionally involved in the show means they are doing it good cuz I care. But I realllllly like Navid and Adrianna together! How come there can't be a functional relationship on tv!

And Jen, I hate the character, but mostly I hate the way she talks. If she talked normal, she'd just be a villainous character.

Yes Jen's voice is annoying, and I am getting kind of sick of Annie's storyline with the hit & run. It is more like 90210 now...I feel like Dixon is becoming more like Brandon as the 'ladies man' this season.

I just watched this week's episode tonight. I agree, the way Jen talks is seriously annoying. I hate the way her mouth moves... it drives me nuts for some reason. I just want Naomi to find out what a skunt she is and for her to leave the show.

And I totally don't understand why she slept with Liam... I mean I guess I could understand if she slept with him and then one day let it be known to Naomi but that doesn't seem to be her plan. I guess she just wanted to cause Naomi pain by ruining her friendship and relationship?

And yeah, the whole thing with Adrianna being wishy washy sucks and Annie is getting more annoying by the minute. I hate her the way people used to hate Brenda.